Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Shoutouts to Beat by X playing against skye.

He probably thought it was me. nope!

GGs Elochai I'm finally starting to get the hang of the Liz match up but your Liz is godlike. The set ups you did was pretty good and tricky and your movement and use of your Persona was amazing. Thanks for the set it was fun :)

GGs to you too, Dante! I was finally able to play a long set without someone leaving in some type of way, lol. I know how Tectal feels whenever he runs a match back now. The one thing that I (jokingly) dislike you for is that you made me try to win. So many close matches; perhaps if this MU wasn't in Liz's favor, things would've gone differently.

I'm surprised I caught you with that stupid untechable grab setup. I never thought it was gonna work. Btw, maragidyne C is +100~ on block, so once you start to block it, you shouldn't press anything. I noticed that you tried to 2A (?) or something to get out of it. Also, don't forget to Dia! You remembered like halfway through the set that you don't have to stand for me throwing projectiles.

I think I realized why I was in a slump though. Playing this set made me stop doing all the dumb shit I was doing all week long. At least I won't get bodied now~

I thought that was you too :(.

Skye uses a few of my tactics because I told him that it wins.

He immediately started beating people more when he used them.

Sorry it wasn't me.

Maybe next time. :D

Edit: Do anyone wanna get some games in with my Labrys? I am learning this character.

GGs to suna, Midnight, dreaded, Snow and whoever else I played today. I finally have fighting Yukiko with Kanji down and now for Liz. Elochai would you mind facing me in a long set sometime? ...Yes I'm a masochist.

GGs to suna, Midnight, dreaded, Snow and whoever else I played today. I finally have fighting Yukiko with Kanji down and now for Liz. Elochai would you mind facing me in a long set sometime? ...Yes I'm a masochist.

Yeah, tomorrow for sure. I don't see why you just won't use Akihiko lol.

Will anyone be available in a couple of hours? I may get off work earlier though. Would like someone to fight to help remove the rest of the rust.

Will anyone be available in a couple of hours? I may get off work earlier though. Would like someone to fight to help remove the rest of the rust.

Yeah, I'd be down to play a few.

Is anyone available to play at the moment?

ggs to Shinsyn and AxistheBeast.

Edit:If anyone feels like playing me around the afternoon I'll be interested in playing ppl on here.

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

just got off work, holy shit snow everywhere. Might be a bit before I'm home, the roads are gonna be shit

want to do a FT10 in about 20-30 min with my silly/shenangans naoto?

holy balls finally got home. 12m trip turned into a 45m trip. I'll be on in a sec.

EDIT: Room is up

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Good morning/Good afternoon where ever you guys are. Does anyone want to play? Sorry about my connection if we play I see that everyone is out East

GGs anyone I played. Looks like there're 3 (4 if Monkey still plays) decent-strong Akis online. Liz FC garu loops are too strong lol.

I'll be back on later if I finish Anarchy Reigns at a decent time.

Good games to battlesin, Raefer, and taco~. Hoped you like my new title "I Love Giving Oral"

"HAS A NICE RING TO IT, DONCHA THINK?!"

GGs Powerstar. I was glad that you wised up to what I was doing after a while. That's the problem with Liz, only so much you can do. Dropping combos are always fun, lol. You gotta tech more! Also, whoever said Liz was useless without her Persona has never played me.

GGs Powerstar. I was glad that you wised up to what I was doing after a while. That's the problem with Liz, only so much you can do. Dropping combos are always fun, lol. You gotta tech more! Also, whoever said Liz was useless without her Persona has never played me.
:( It's all Kobayashi's fault. He's conditioned me not to tech against Liz or I'm getting a grab reset. I'm slowly coming closer though, my Kanji will surpass the Liz! :arg:

Anyways GG Audio, those heart pounding Aki mirrors got me over the strange feeling I gained after losing to Elizabeth so many times.