Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Done with this session of netplay, so with that being said, GGs Ctrl, Daddy Courage, Quantum Leap, Grim Battler, and someone else whose name I forget.

I made Liz do it for me.

Which means she made Thanatos do everything for her.

I'm not sure what to make of this, lol.

God damn it's easy to win with Kanji. There's like, things he has that are interesting to do and look pro and all. So you practice that stuff and use it on people to moderate effect. Then you realize all you have to do is push DP a lot and spam super throw if you get low.

loldatslabwin. Slab was all "I'm gonna do my move-input super and do this complicated stuff and try and zone him into this. Okay let me try again and I'll try to cross-up this time and get him in the command throw."

I was all "Jump grab DPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDP"

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

God damn it's easy to win with Kanji. There's like, things he has that are interesting to do and look pro and all. So you practice that stuff and use it on people to moderate effect. Then you realize all you have to do is push DP a lot and spam super throw if you get low.

loldatslabwin. Slab was all "I'm gonna do my move-input super and do this complicated stuff and try and zone him into this. Okay let me try again and I'll try to cross-up this time and get him in the command throw."

I was all "Jump grab DPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDP"

Dat Kanji tech. I'm writing this down.

wow, I have 0 bars with Drake. Wasn't expecting that.

Yu spam puts me to sleep.

GGs, Ctrl, you should teach me more about this hidden Kanji tech. I would've never thought his DP was all purpose...

Unfortunately I have real difficulty timing it right against your conn lol.

I suppose we'd never be able to play this game or BB (even though I hardly play, so I'm super free). Ah well. Your ninja tactics are too good for me.

Sucks that the only lobbies left have 1-0 bars for me. Oh well. Good 15 games for a day.

I suppose we'd never be able to play this game or BB (even though I hardly play, so I'm super free). Ah well. Your ninja tactics are too good for me.

Sucks that the only lobbies left have 1-0 bars for me. Oh well. Good 15 games for a day.

I didn't notice any real delay when we fought. It was worse with Daddy lol.

It could be simply a problem with your router denying the ping request (fairly common situation). When the other Xbox tries to ask your Xbox what it's ping is, instead of replying it simply says "Shut up! Go away!" so the game just returns a 0.

Some networks are uber paranoid about security. I had this problem until I unchecked "Block Anonymous Internet Requests" on my router.

I made Liz do it for me.

Which means she made Thanatos do everything for her.

I always felt like we were missing something. That we were too much of a big happy family... when something always felt empty inside, but now- now you complete us. We now have our cave troll guys. I thank you on behalf of the users of this thread from the very pits of my black heart Ctrlaltwtf, I thank you with all my heart.

I always felt like we were missing something. That we were too much of a big happy family... when something always felt empty inside, but now- now you complete us. We now have our cave troll guys. I thank you on behalf of the users of this thread from the very pits of my black heart Ctrlaltwtf, I thank you with all my heart.

Your character is dumb.

BlazBlue is a better game than this game is.

ponyzama1_zps8b87b31c.gif

I do what I can.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

I'm playing this game that is not a good game right now because I completely fucked my sleep schedule.

Join my room so we can play games that aren't good.

I have a room up if anybody wants to join.

i'll play, I have to take a break in about 20m to put the laundry in the dryer.

EDIT: I don't see your room.

EDIT: "The gamertag you have entered does not exist on XBOX Live." :8/:

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

EDIT: "The gamertag you have entered does not exist on XBOX Live." :8/:

I have no clue why it said that :?: and the room probably didn't appear because it is a two man lobby and I was in a match. I'll add more slots. :sweatdrop:

I have no clue why it said that :?: and the room probably didn't appear because it is a two man lobby and I was in a match. I'll add more slots. :sweatdrop:

Well I'm currently installing p4a to hard drive cuz I just got my first file read error, so that's nice. I'll try again in a sec.

I like how sitting in Training mode is like a noob filter because the noobs always quit instantly when they see you're in training mode.

GGs Giovanni, Blackstar, and Luffy.

I like how sitting in Training mode is like a noob filter because the noobs always quit instantly when they see you're in training mode.

I hate this so much. Don't join the room if you don't wanna play :v:.

Sorry Grub but that conn was just abysmal, I gotta go grocery shopping anyway :v:

I hate this so much. Don't join the room if you don't wanna play :v:.

lol my favorite is when they quit while you're loading the Lobby after quitting Training :arg:

Sorry Grub but that conn was just abysmal, I gotta go grocery shopping anyway :v:

Yeah, I didn't realize my brother was downloading something.

Yeah, I didn't realize my brother was downloading something.

Something.

:8/:

My room is up again btw.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf