Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I fought with relatively good connection.

Why is it that the room always closes whenever Yukiko is about to get destroyed by Kanji?

I wanna FT10 a Aigis soon.

Any challengers.

I'll plan a date I suppose.

I wanna FT10 a Aigis soon.

Any challengers.

I'll plan a date I suppose.

I wouldn't mind just playing a FT10, I don't play Aigis but Kanji/Akihiko instead if you wanna play

I'm on now, who is toastrug and why do I have a friend request from you :(

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Sorry dude I went to sleep.

We can probably get some games some other time.

Can't do today I got company coming over.

Why is it that the room always closes whenever Yukiko is about to get destroyed by Kanji?

You would've felt a little empty inside afterwards, don't deny it. (GGs.)

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15645-P4A-Ranbats-%28XBL%29-Season-2-Episode-2-1-18-13

xbl ranbat - check in starts in about...2 hours 20 minutes?

planned start: 7:30pm est, might be delayed to 8:00 pm est (someone mentioned they might be late)

hopefully see some people there ^^

GGs Dante, Luffy, and Rawr. Didn't eat anything all day, so I'm gonna get something to eat, and then I'll be back.

GGs, Elochai/Drake (idk what to call you orz). I'll prob be on later, but now that you point it out, I'm hungry myself :V Thanks again for the matchup exp; I'm not entirely sure what to do against Liz except tech her DP 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) Also, nice burst baits :3

You may call me whatever you like. Mitsuru vs. Liz is kinda super one-sided. Mitsuru 5A can body thanatos for free on 5C/5D, coup droit beats 2C clean (and puts you in my face ;w;), and the rest of Liz's gimmicks are easy to avoid after you've seen a lot of them. Tbh, I'm surprised b.bufu > 2C whiff > 5D reset work. I found that out one day, and I thought "lol, who's gonna get caught by this?" Looks like someone did, lol.

I think I wanna play BB before I play P4U again, I'm trying to get back into BB. Es muy dificil.

You may call me whatever you like.

that's just asking for it :)

I'd like a rematch with you sometime Drake, I wanna see how our Conn really fares, especially now that I know enough Kanji gimmicks to BS my way past any obstacle.

GET BENT!

Sure, I'll be back on XBL at like 9 EST or so, and after some BB, I'm down for P4.

And no, Ctrl, don't get any twisted ideas lol.

damn went 0-2 in the P4A Ranbat had to fight 2 good S.Lab players in row lol today is just bad day for me oh well i'm not too mad or depressed.

by the way GGs Rawr, Elochai, and Monkey weed need to play more Rawr

Sure, I'll be back on XBL at like 9 EST or so, and after some BB, I'm down for P4.

And no, Ctrl, don't get any twisted ideas lol.

I'm at work today, unfortunately. I may get off a bit early bit even then I'd like be home at 12:30 AM EST at the earliest lol. My scheduled end time is 2:30 am EST today :P

Tbh, I'm surprised b.bufu > 2C whiff > 5D reset work. I found that out one day, and I thought "lol, who's gonna get caught by this?" Looks like someone did, lol.

;A;

damn went 0-2 in the P4A Ranbat had to fight 2 good S.Lab players in row lol today is just bad day for me oh well i'm not too mad or depressed.

by the way GGs Rawr, Elochai, and Monkey weed need to play more Rawr

If you're still down in like an hour or so, I don't mind sitting down for long sets :3

Good Games kuurumster. Lol, I want to play you again and run that back sometime, my mind was completely out of it.

I must be psychic, got off early at precisely 12:30 EST.

I'll be home in about 15m if anyone wants games

Invite me!!!