Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Grublet, Ctrlalt, Dawnlocke, and Illinois (Chicago pizza too strong), and everyone else. Played too much GG, I drop so many combos now.

Too much Kanji isn't good for you in the same fashion that random lagspikes aren't good for you.

Someone buy my p4a do I can practice for FR.

Is anyone on?

Edit: I'll be on GG unless someone wants to invite me. All 1-2 bar rooms, and no one with a 3-4 bar wants to join my room :v:.

Edited by Elochai

GGs, I was getting tired / dying of laughter from shit on Twitter near the end too.

When you are playing p4u netplay, you are actually playing to see how much stupid shit can potentially be tweeted.

Man I can't wait to come back.

I still got the 4loko in the fridge.

Best believe its gonna be a party when I crank that drink out.

I will be back soon bet on it.

GGs to Gringo, Hokuto(NTR'ing me :cry:) and everyone else in that big room. That's the first time I've had a streak that long lol. UNiB OST too strong when playing.

Edited by 2link121

(Way) Later tonight I'll be testing out my internet. Axis lent me his copy of the game and I'll flesh out a month of live to test the waters.

I plan to later. If you see me logged in, I'll have a 4 man room up. Just join in. Just so you guys know, I don't have a mic port for my good stick so I won't be able to chat with you guys anymore.

The one time when I go netplay and it's somewhat populated, I have to bait a ridiculous amount of DPs. Ugh ;w;. GGs everyone, I'll be back on some time during the day.

Anybody already playing? I just woke up and want to get some games in.