Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGGGGGs

Someone else get on. Need the practice.

GG's to everyone I played! I think something is wrong with the servers because earlier I was getting mad lag and spikes, later on it smoothed out but those earlier games were frustrating.

@Skye: I would have stuck around longer but I'm really hungry right now, I haven't eaten yet lol!

Hello everyone, I am West Coast So Cal player looking for West Coast heads to play with on P4A. Send a FR on my Tag if you are serious competition!.

GT: IE XBlades

btw: my connection quality is very good, FiOs is good lol

GGs to ShinSyn and Omecross. I'm such a fraud Naoto player lol.

GG's you guys, it was fun! My fraudulent Chie will continue to shock members of the FGC!

GGs to xero xool, Omecross, UnderseaMagic, Grant, and Kobayashi. Wish me luck at Winter Brawl guys (or see you there if any of you are going)!

Sorry Omecross, but trying to netplay when you have guests over can be troublesome. I didn't get your last message (deleted it by accident ;w; ), but I'll be back in an hour or so after I'm done tidying up and stuff. GGs though!

edit: uguuuu, not feeling up to it, but we'll see.

edit2: GGs to my room. Can't block overheads/react to shit/input j.236D when I'm sick. So much dropped stuff.

Edited by Elochai

GGs to Black star, Powerstar, Elochai, and anyone else I played in the room I had fun. Wished I'd stayed longer but I had to go and eat

Edited by 744Dante

Yo I suck so much at this game, why did I stop playing it? :/

That sounds like an answer to your own question. :8/:

That sounds like an answer to your own question. :8/:

That explains it perfectly.

Perhaps I should play ranked. Oh wait...

Open lobby is open atm.

That explains it perfectly.

Perhaps I should play ranked. Oh wait...

Open lobby is open atm.

Honestly, you'll realize why once you get hit by Kanji's DP a few times.

GG's to everyone I played earlier. My netplay time is limited because of how sick I am, but I plan on hoping online again really soon. More than likely after this Playstation 4 Stream.

Good games at Kobayashi, Omecross, and Shinsyn! I had too much fun.

@Kobayashi SHUT UP NERD

@Grant SHUT UP NERD

@shinsyn ...hi. ggs for the other day!

Hey everybody, anyone looking to beat down an Akihiko to help me improve? I'm not too bad, and finally getting serious about fighters so I'm looking to up my game.

Tired of fighting nothing but Narukami's one after another and not getting experience against a lot of other characters. I'm online pretty much every night (Including right now for another half hour or so) so feel free to drop in or add me.