Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

oh hello, Biscuits. I do believe I played your Eddie that one time with my rusty-ass Millia back when GG first released. good game then and good games now, although I have to admit toward the end I was so frustrated with the matchup that it was like I was the one in Rage -- blindly running into rockets and all that.

Sorry for not answering your invite, Tectal.

GGs to Biscuits and everyone else I played today man I hate it when I have bad days in this game and played bad as a result

Anyone awake for some games? Sensible connections pls (mw, ec, maybe a little mountain area).

How about now?

I have a room up as well, now. midwest kanji etc

Those who have played me, I'd like to know how my play is.

Any critique/advice I may need to improve?

GGs 3v3 and Kurumster. That set was so high tension Kurumster damn.

Those who have played me, I'd like to know how my play is.

Any critique/advice I may need to improve?

If you get another set in with me sometime I might be able to give some comments, took me until last night to remember what akis are SUPPOSE to do to fight kanji, lol.

GGs everyone, sorry to those I kicked, when Biscuits got online, I really wanted to grind that MU.

Just my luck with the connection.

Ugh I'm playing extremely sloppy and bad today or some odd reason not playing like I normally do

I'll be on around 9. I'm looking to run first to 10 sets. Hit me up if you want Teddie exp. Just a heads up to those that don't know, try to avoid picking Teddie's stage, it lags even offline. So if I'm player 2 don't pick auto. Stunedge mentioned that Yukiko and Mitsuru stages have the least amount of lag.

Yeah among the worst stages are Akihiko and Teddie. I'm down for FT 10 against anyone I have 3 bars with. Maybe later on tonight.

I might hop on later then too, those 2 or 3 games of P4 I had with you and Skye were the only ones I played on P4 before the room was closed (and well I had to go too) :c

GG's and thanks to DairyDude and everyone else I played, even though our connection wasn't that great, I don't get much Liz experience.

Sigh.... it's hard to practice when my Canadian internet apparently sucks when I play anyone half decent. Dropped combos everywhere, lag spikes, and general sadness.

All of US Net > Canadian Net it seems....

GGs Omex and Suna.

poor kobayashi doesn't get a GG cause he won the IK race on you? '3'

poor kobayashi doesn't get a GG cause he won the IK race on you? '3'

That was Kobayashi? I thought his gamertag was Kobayashi SRK. Must've changed it. GG Kobayashi.

GG's and thanks to DairyDude and everyone else I played, even though our connection wasn't that great, I don't get much Liz experience.

Sigh.... it's hard to practice when my Canadian internet apparently sucks when I play anyone half decent. Dropped combos everywhere, lag spikes, and general sadness.

All of US Net > Canadian Net it seems....

GGs. My internet is really bad too so that's part of the blame too.

GGs Kurum. Don't know why we were getting lag like that but GGs none the less. The H/L mix up is do hard to deal with on netplay lol. I think I was only really getting caught by the cross up.

Any suggestions on improvement? At least I felt I played you a lot better than the last time I played you with Slab.

I think you can improve on your offense and protecting your persona properly. I usually go for persona breaks against Shabrys and I almost always get them, but sometimes it ends up being too easy. Obviously, you found out that iad j.b is just something I can't deal with so it was good to start whoring that out. Your awakening mode game is almost nonexistent; I've lost so many matches to bken when he entered that shit. It is terrifying. One thing that also works regardless of the Shadow Labrys is when I am cornered. Bull is in the way and you can just stand at optimal range and press whatever buttons you want. I can't really escape or try to challenge you until you get right up on me. A lot of Shabrys players have jump syndrome lol, and so did you. I guess it works out sometimes, but there is no need to run away from Aigis honestly. The bull is in the way and makes 2b almost totally ineffective.

-Better mix up game

-Polish awakening mode game

-You almost never went for 2b when you had the chance (there were times when you started using them, but my dashes allowed me to block)

-j.b can poop on Aigis

-Be mindful of Aigis 5c, it hit you a lot

-Learn to move forward a bit better with your persona

-Realize that once you have only one persona card, the opponent WILL do whatever it takes to break the persona regardless of whether or not you go for some mixup on wakeup.

Another quick thing that I think you may have noticed. I use j.b to j.a or just raw j.a for my meaty on Shadow Labrys. It auto slows her dp and gives me time to land and block it. This means that Aigis players can sweep without any worries and Shabrys is one of the only characters where she can get away with that. Bull hitstop is something very awkward to get used to dealing with.

Some things I do in neutral to try and keep Shabrys off me:

-5D vs laser

-5D vs underground punch

-5D as soon as awakening super starts

-Dodge during the final activation of awakening super

-Sweep on reaction to flame startup

The forward punch and, the one where the bull bangs his hands on the ground are pretty much free persona breaks if they're not meaty (I guess the same can be said for the other ones too). As far as vs awakening Shabrys goes. If they are defensive in awakening and playing a game of chicken, I'm just gonna try and go for grab to cancel it out. I also do alpha counters to try and get out of the situation.

Since playing Bananaken I've gotten a lot better at the matchup. I don't lose as often as I used to and I'm a lot more patient. I'm better at conserving my orgia meter and playing the turtle game. It's not advantageous at all, but all I need to do is get a knockdown and two combos, so it's alright.

2b is literally garbage against Shadow Labrys, just keep that in mind when playing. Good games.

Edit: As far as my connection goes...it started acting weird towards the end of my ft10 with Koba. Probably should've waited until another time to play, but yeah.

Edited by Kurumster

Snip

Damn, wasn't expecting an essay lol. Thanks. And most of my mix up game was canceled out by some of the lag. I try to go for Air turn cross ups or empty jumps but timing was hard to get at times. Thanks for all the advice man. Trying to make it out to y'all tournament in June so we can get our offline runback from ARK V.

Damn, wasn't expecting an essay lol. Thanks. And most of my mix up game was canceled out by some of the lag. I try to go for Air turn cross ups or empty jumps but timing was hard to get at times. Thanks for all the advice man. Trying to make it out to y'all tournament in June so we can get our offline runback from ARK V.

Come to UFGT! Hold your runback there in May! Come hang out with me and the others midwest persona players and enjoy Chicago Style Pizza afterwards! :toot: