Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

On a completely random whim I have a room up right now. Join, or don't join. It's up to you, really.

GG's to Lin Bao and everyone else today. Need to play more Aigis mirrors.

yah you're the first aigis I've met on xbl who is good at the game

I actually think the mirror is pretty fun but whenever I play it I think "man this character is cheap" haha

:ballAI::ballAI::ballAI:

fuck your fraud character jimmy

please don't make my beautiful wife cry

words can hurt you know

:mad::mad::mad:

Every character is fraud. Especially Narukami.

Rise is balanced though.

Edited by glirandly

GGs Dante, Twolink, Akashi, etc. Sorry for the lag, Twolink. Dunno what happened there.

BGs to that Akihiko in my room who decided that it was a grand idea to leave his kinect mic on. Next time, I'm just gonna kick you. It's annoying.

GGs, and don't worry about it~

also GGs Raikou along with Omni's room, I enjoyed the matches.

Edited by 2link121

I'll be on in 15 minutes if you are still down.

edit: vvv Yeah I was in a rush to get a few matches in beforehand and found myself playing a laggy Yosuke :(

Edited by Rybuster

Alright, I put in FF13 because there were no rooms, but I'll switch games.

Edit: lol, you gotta put connection restrictions on the room, man. I don't want to play the laggy connections :(.

Edited by Elochai

GGs Elochai. Thank you for showing me I really have no idea how to fight Liz. Maybe next time I won't evasive right into the corner and say "here, kill me please." GGs Summoned Swords.

Edited by Rybuster

GGs ChaosRage & Rybuster/GG to SummonedSwords. Admittedly I'm kinda salty that I dropped my SB.Zio input in that lag. Too salty to want to play more games. Got something to do, anyway.

GGs Pssych, Kobayashi, Hikaru (was that your name? I dunno) and anyone else. Oddly enough, I have to pick Liz to win against Mitsuru. My Yu isn't strong enough to bait all the DPs yet. I messed up that burst bait though lol, blocking a burst and then hitting j.C like an idiot.

You haven't played in a while, Kobayashi? You seemed kinda rusty. I expected you to body me.

GGs to Bx fenns and a really strong naoto(Roanyagyu ). reminds me of naochii's gameplay, aka very strong.

Edited by grove03

Okay I think I figured out tectal and grover's playstyles in terms of how I should deal with the match-ups.

GGs guys.

GGs to blackstar, glirandly, and tectal. I have never faced a good labrys before. thanks for the MU exp. Welp, next time i'll be on netplay will be in May, back to school. GGs again to everyone i played to this week!