Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Mimeman(sp?) those were pretty fun matches, tryin' to learn Labrys as well, so I learned some stuff from you.

GGs Tectal/Pwndmonz/Daddy Courage. I don't know why I play against Lab so poorly, busted my nerves and I started playing worse. Maybe next time.

Edited by Rybuster

GGs to anyone I played. When does everyone get online? Only saw like 3 rooms.... (wont play now cause Im tired)

whee GGs Rybuster, Tectal, mimeman, Omecross, Beat By X, to all the people I may have missed because I've been playing a ton all week and SkyKing Oz for all the intermittently laggy matches -- your Yukiko seems like she'd be a boss offline.

I would've loved to play more, mimeman, especially since we never seem to get decent connections with each other lately but I'm sooo tired let's do this again another time.

also, let's play more, Tectal. My brain just shuts down so bad in the Slabs vs. Labs matchup because I have no idea how to play that neutral game.

GGs to all i played yesterday. Also, yeah, anyone wanna do an ft10 or something?

GGs to all i played yesterday. Also, yeah, anyone wanna do an ft10 or something?

I wouldnt mind playing you.

also, let's play more, Tectal. My brain just shuts down so bad in the Slabs vs. Labs matchup because I have no idea how to play that neutral game.

I'll be on today since its my free day.

I haven't posted on here in a while but ggs to everyone I've played in the last few days. It seems like my connection quality is getting worse and worse against people. :<

I haven't posted on here in a while but ggs to everyone I've played in the last few days. It seems like my connection quality is getting worse and worse against people. :<

GG's to you as well. About 80% of our matches were playable and enjoyed them all. You've got really solid mix-ups with your Kanji.

GGs to everyone that I played using my friends account (PortalDemon Xo). GGs to lag as well.

Anyone having issues finding opponents with a decent connection? For the last two days, I only found about five people with decent connection in Player match. :\

Anyone having issues finding opponents with a decent connection? For the last two days, I only found about five people with decent connection in Player match. :\

same here, It really depends on when you're online honestly. I have a 3 or 4 bar with anyone that is east coast.

I have a lobby open in case anyone would like to be dodged by me (since I'm known for that apparently).

Looks like 90% of everybody dodged me instead. GGs to Nabbit & Blackstar.

Edited by Elochai

GGs to Summoned Sword earlier. I could not keep up with your Yosuke. I dare say it's probably one of the only good Yosukes I ever played. lol

GGs to Summoned Sword earlier. I could not keep up with your Yosuke. I dare say it's probably one of the only good Yosukes I ever played. lol

:vbang:

Edited by Pssych

:vbang:

Lol and GGs to you too. I would have said more names but everyones tag is a blur to me. XD

After I left the room, I played like fifteen matches on ranked with SS and all can remember was getting my ass kicked. Still getting the rust off.:)

Edited by JacopeX

GG's Rayjizle; the matches were fun man! I gotta do better next time though.

Dustloop please play Persona with me! I'm very, very bad, but I can't stop playing Kanji! Flux Pavilion won't let me. Anyone? Edit: RIP in pieces, P4U.... Also, I am seeing a larger number of zero bars as well. Did Persona finally get a European release?

Edited by Zangriefing