Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Dustloop please play Persona with me! I'm very, very bad, but I can't stop playing Kanji! Flux Pavilion won't let me. Anyone?

If that's 'I'm very, very bad, also I pick kanji' just run over to the Kanji forum and you'll enough attention, teaching and love thrown at you until the bad part is fixed ' 3 '

If that's 'I'm very, very bad, also I pick kanji' just run over to the Kanji forum and you'll enough attention, teaching and love thrown at you until the bad part is fixed ' 3 '

Thank you, Omex-Senpai. I will make you proud.

I'm starting over hehu

How in all of Mordor, do you people do this!?

I believe it's just as easy as deleting your save data.

..Oh...

Is there anyone who can play me for a few matches that uses anyone but the following: Yu, Chie, Akihiko, and Yosuke. It's not that I don't hate them its just that it's filled with nothing but those characters so finding anyone but those characters are rare. I want to expand on my matchup experience and see how well I do against the remaining cast. If anyone reply's send me a message on Xbox or my account I'm pretty much free until the 20th of this month.

You play Liz, right? I'm free to run some Liz mirrors on Wednesday or Thursday, depends when my new HDMI cable comes.

You play Liz, right? I'm free to run some Liz mirrors on Wednesday or Thursday, depends when my new HDMI cable comes.

Yup and that sounds great :) I'm probably gonna get bodied but I want to see how much better I am just give me a time and I should be able to make it. Oh and is it ok that I ask you for some combo advice during the match can't seem to get a few combos down.

Good games to Tectal. you've gotten much better with this matchup! My mind was a little out due to sickness but still, I'll quit making excuses and stop dropping pressure and stuff online.

Got my new HDMI cable finally and I'm ready to mash buttons!

Edit: GGs to everyone who joined my lobby. Shaking off the rust from playing FF13 for like a week straight, but I think I did pretty good (even though netplay happened).

Jaguar, why couldn't I block your burst? I OMC'd in time, at least I thought I did. Maybe it was a netplay thing?

Edited by Elochai

Edit: GGs to everyone who joined my lobby. Shaking off the rust from playing FF13 for like a week straight, but I think I did pretty good (even though netplay happened).

Jaguar, why couldn't I block your burst? I OMC'd in time, at least I thought I did. Maybe it was a netplay thing?

GG Elochai since I only faced you once. GGs to jaguar and Bl4ckSt4r. I really need help with the Aigis and Liz MU. Elochai, you should make more lobbies so I can come on xbox more often :)

Got my new HDMI cable finally and I'm ready to mash buttons!

It was probably netplay, lol. Who knows :psyduck:

GG's to Drake, pwnd, Blackstar and everyone else tonight. Now it's back to my Cow and Chicken marathon :P

Edit: @Ozzy, I didn't realize that was your Chie I was facing, lol.

GG Elochai since I only faced you once. GGs to jaguar and Bl4ckSt4r. I really need help with the Aigis and Liz MU. Elochai, you should make more lobbies so I can come on xbox more often :)

Yeah, I'm gonna try to play like everyday again, so try to look for me in the evenings/night. Didn't know I played you, so GG. Your Chie isn't too bad; I'm confused as to why my IK didn't work. When I'm at full power, we'll have better matches lol.

GG's to every who I played during the last 2 day's learned so much excluding the quitters (Love getting hate mail from them). Hard to tell if I improved or anything but I definitely need to improve my footsies instead of relying on Thanatos and improve on capitalizing on moves. The combos I dropped could have won me matches but that's in the past. Oh and Elochai your Liz has a certain "Godlikeness" makes me envious, really really envious.

Yo, I'm about to go live in 15 minutes. Gonna test out the connection, as everything almost went to crap last week. Same criteria as last week, RUITV Casuals is the name of the lobby, 8-man...fast connex only this week!

GGs to Elochai, Tectaleastside and that Aigis(sorry dont remember the name). Also GGs to lag as usual.