Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs pwndmonz suna17 and TheNine16. I'm feeling it now :) Two bursts that I baited but no punish :( All well GGs again guys. NO LAG brought tears to my eyes :')

GG's to mimeman1 for that really scary Kanji going with 15 wins straight in my lobby and GG's to daddy courage. Oh and GG's as usual to lags and glitches that make you freeze for like 999999 seconds.

Edited by TheGearHead

Shoutouts to friends xTheG3arHeadx, TaokakaEdge v2, LukeYuriRaine25, and Ciddypoo, hope you guys have gotten stronger with your mains since my last online appearance, and further shoutouts to wicked good players I've fought recently; Daddy Courage, Audio33, Omecross, and all the other ones I'm lazy to mention.

Shoutouts to friends xTheG3arHeadx, TaokakaEdge v2, LukeYuriRaine25, and Ciddypoo, hope you guys have gotten stronger with your mains since my last online appearance, and further shoutouts to wicked good players I've fought recently; Daddy Courage, Audio33, Omecross, and all the other ones I'm lazy to mention.

Omigosh, somebody thinks I'm good. I'm so flattered! GGs.

Omigosh, somebody thinks I'm good. I'm so flattered! GGs.

Dude you are good heck I couldn't do anything to mimeman1 but you actually got pretty close to beating him when we were in our lobby yesterday. Also GG's to akuma something(forgot his name) and everyone in Audio33's lobby.

Dude you are good heck I couldn't do anything to mimeman1 but you actually got pretty close to beating him when we were in our lobby yesterday. Also GG's to akuma something(forgot his name) and everyone in Audio33's lobby.

Yeah, but I'm a choke artist & that's on a good day. I'll just have to keep my level of play more consistent. I look forward to playing more matches with you, Broseph.

Yeah, but I'm a choke artist & that's on a good day.

I'm the biggest choke artist of them all. I play so good THEN BAM! I just...fail.

I'm the biggest choke artist of them all. I play so good THEN BAM! I just...fail.

I think see your problem here, you have a picture of Tai as your display picture and not the clearly superior Matt.

Darn i couldn't win at all tonight. More specifically I couldn't block at all tonight. Even got killed by yukiko DP. I didn't even know that was possible.

GGs all.

Powerstar we need to fight sometime. You're like one of the only people on this thread I haven't Kanji DPed to death yet.

Lobby up until 4-4:15, join if you want to play some quick games.

Edit: GGs to anyone who joined (though I doubt they're on Dustloop). My Akihiko though.

Edited by Elochai

Welp, no more people up so GGs to anyone I played tonight~

Welp, no more people up so GGs to anyone I played tonight~

Oh, it's you! I don't lurk enough to know who actually post here. However, GGs to all the games we played. I think you may have downloaded me...

oh haha I didn't notice your tag either, GGs brah. Also I kinda doubt it, I probably got lucky lol. I'm still learning how to approach MUs.

I'll be getting on in a few if anyone wants to run some games.

You always say that, then you put that filthy connection filter on.

I should rephrase that to "anyone with a decent connection to me", not that our connection is unplayable.

p4a crowd is terrible right now... Nothing but 0 bars and red names as far as the eye can see.

lol and then a 3 bar joins and the conn is even worse. It's a sign.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf