Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Done already, for shame. Too much BS already lol.

No GGs to the only guy who joined, because fuck you.

Done already, for shame. Too much BS already lol.

No GGs to the only guy who joined, because fuck you.

You could add me if you want, I'm always up to play.

My 5 day break starts today, so I got all the time in the world (I wish.)

Room is up right now.

WHY is 3 bars always garbage? There's reliably always something wrong with 3 bar connections that makes them bad.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

GGs to everyone today. I like how there's this recent influx of Yukiko on on XBL lol. Good opportunity to save replays.

Okay, lemme think...GGs to Audio33, D the DairyDude, mineman1, Scrubplayer, and those of which I've played today but can't remember.

Oh, and I will say this--disbanding a room right after someone beats everyone else in the lobby and lands on you arouses the suspicion that you are most likely afraid of losing to them...no other excuse can be provided, nothing can be explained.

Those mirrors were probably the most fun I've had in a long time.

GG's to Radoric,Omecross, Summoned Swords,RoanYagyu who managed to pull off an SMP without choking and everyone else who played today. Witnessed nothing but mirror matches and lol at the Yosuke mirrors so fun. Wanna shoutcast if only just for fun also probably gonna start a room tomorrow at roughly the same time as today maybe 10am?

GG's to Audio33, AoAbuster and Kelly Bundy. Playing in lobbies full of good players is always fun.

I don't think I've ever played this person before. Oh, wait a second... :vbang:

I don't think I've ever played this person before. Oh, wait a second... :vbang:

Embrace your YOLO that is doing AOA at every possible moment, lol. I only mentioned it because of your sig :P

GG's Pssych, Rybuster, Radoric, Night80563, Tsukahara25 and everyone else in Young Nav's room.

Edit: Finally got the Yosuke players name (Night80563). Really liked his movement

Edited by Spring_Raid

GGs Tectal and Red Six Zero. You guys exposed my scrub ass too hard how did I even get S+ rank. Thanks for the experience since I don't really run into any of you guys on XBL very often. I'll start putting in some more time so I won't be so free next time around lol.

Also, weird lag at the end there Zero. Might have been on my end so sorry.

GGs Tectal and Red Six Zero. You guys exposed my scrub ass too hard how did I even get S+ rank. Thanks for the experience since I don't really run into any of you guys on XBL very often. I'll start putting in some more time so I won't be so free next time around lol.

Also, weird lag at the end there Zero. Might have been on my end so sorry.

Nope it was on mine, trust me...Shoutouts to Tectal being the best Lab. I've ever played.

My Aigis blows...should've stuck with Aki and Narukami...Q^Q

Anyone wanna have a FT10 today or sometime this week?

I'm willing to have FT10 with multiple people

GG's to Radoric, Pssych, Archangel Legacy, L Sniper, and anyone else I played tonight.

Loved the lobby glitch that happened in Pssych's room where I somehow took over mimeman's Kanji after the game started. I have no idea how to play Kanji, but still somehow came close to winning.

Any Shadow Labrys mains willing to get player matches with me?

I need practice in this match up. >.<