Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games to everyone I played. If it looked like I wasn't blocking it's because I forgot that I have to orgia backdash early on netplay lol.

Juegos buenos a ti, Iora. All I've been fighting is Labrys, and all I wanna do is push buttons. It's hard to do so sometimes when you die in one combo lol.

GG's to everyone especially to deepshock. Although he lost every round, he never gave up and actually wanted to learn now that's what we need more enthusiastic players who don't friggin give after getting bodied after 1 match. Also I have found like 6 Liz's today; have I entered an alternate dimension.

GG's to everyone especially to deepshock. Although he lost every round, he never gave up and actually wanted to learn now that's what we need more enthusiastic players who don't friggin give after getting bodied after 1 match. Also I have found like 6 Liz's today; have I entered an alternate dimension.

Welcome to the xbox Liz army

GG's to everyone I played. It was fun, I should be on later tonight or tomorrow.

Good games to people I played. I'll probably be online more often now.

What time are you usually on? I wouldn't mind playing some matches after work today.

ChrisG is the Liz army.

GGs to Snap, Domo, Dances, Audio, Apollo and anyone else that kicked my butt today~

GGs to Summoned Swords, although I didn't really like the overkill KOs much...oh well.

I would have played more, but I had to go to work.

might be on a bit later tonight to play a little

cya then

GGs everyone I played. Was not prepared for the XBL NARUKAMI ARMY

i'm not an xbl narukami =(

Anyways GGs

P.S. won't be on XBL for another 2 weeks or if Colpevole let's me mash online again lol.