Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Care to elaborate on this, sir? This could really help out.

Howwwwww?

Don't know if he was referring to the charge your fun exploit, but there was a lays promotion where they basically gave you two weeks of gold & a arcade game if you bought two bags of chips. Problem with that was some of the codes were reusable & people started posting them on the internet. So you just keep putting in the code & redeeming and stacking your trials. Your account would show up as silver since it was a trial, but you would still have all the gold features, but that promotion ended sometime in March or April.

GGs Jaguar/Kenichi/Powerstar. What a bad day on netplay. I'm seriously resisting the urge to OS, lol.

All my shit is officially in storage for the summer and my Gold has expired. It's been fun, XBL. See you in the fall!

Damn pretty sure 85% of the time i ran into a Shadow Lab it was u lol, peace.

GGs Radoric, Ciddy, Rayjizzle, Danny Scheme, that Aigis player and anyone else I played. Had fun with my terrible Teddie. Frustrated that I keep messing up Liz's coffin super lately though.

Don't know if he was referring to the charge your fun exploit, but there was a lays promotion where they basically gave you two weeks of gold & a arcade game if you bought two bags of chips. Problem with that was some of the codes were reusable & people started posting them on the internet. So you just keep putting in the code & redeeming and stacking your trials. Your account would show up as silver since it was a trial, but you would still have all the gold features, but that promotion ended sometime in March or April.

I didn't know about that one, but I do have two other methods that will most likely promise you unlimited XBOX live Gold; one is unlimited 48-hr trials involving a game demo (MHF, very easy to get), and the other involving a credit card or some type of "payment" that you could cancel and have gold straight through the month.

I didn't know about that one, but I do have two other methods that will most likely promise you unlimited XBOX live Gold; one is unlimited 48-hr trials involving a game demo (MHF, very easy to get), and the other involving a credit card or some type of "payment" that you could cancel and have gold straight through the month.

Darn, man. That sounds like more cash back in my pockets. I need to get on your level. Teach me, Sensei Dooby.

GGs to everybody.

Moke/Kubo/Aki gods can EAD for making me want to play this character. I was bodying people with Elizabeth, decided to pick Akihiko, and now I have an aneurysm. You just can't fight Yosuke or Mitsuru :vbang:.

GGs to everybody.

Moke/Kubo/Aki gods can EAD for making me want to play this character. I was bodying people with Elizabeth, decided to pick Akihiko, and now I have an aneurysm. You just can't fight Yosuke or Mitsuru :vbang:.

Mitsuru is actually one of my favorite match ups with Akihiko, because she has to respect you so much once you get in, but you have to do the same midrange. The Yosuke match up isn't fun for on any level with Akihiko however.

I find it hard to even get in on her. Even when Mitsurus start with 5A and you corkscrew them, then you have to work to get in. It's just blocking forever until you get hit, or you hit her somehow. The neutral game is totally wonky.

Btw, Panzer Vor.

I find it hard to even get in on her. Even when Mitsurus start with 5A and you corkscrew them, then you have to work to get in. It's just blocking forever until you get hit, or you hit her somehow. The neutral game is totally wonky.

Btw, Panzer Vor.

Yeah, getting in on her is a pain in the ass, but Akihiko has that issue with the majority of the cast. I find that ducking or IABDing into Kill Rush can get you in sometimes, you can sometimes react to her B with a Dodge Strike or catch her lows with EX Dodge Strike, but it's a gamble. I can understand the frustration, because you really are just waiting for her to make a mistake. Winning those types of match ups with Akihiko is one of the most satisfying things in Persona in my opinion. Just stay calm & Panzor Vor.

Darn, man. That sounds like more cash back in my pockets. I need to get on your level. Teach me, Sensei Dooby.

lol anything to keep money out of the avaricious numbnuts named Microsoft. Oh, and screw Xbox Zero, or One, or whatever number they put after it. Might as well call it XBOX UNLEASHED or some corny crap :/

Oh, uh...ggs to everyone I fought today lol...

lol anything to keep money out of the avaricious numbnuts named Microsoft. Oh, and screw Xbox Zero, or One, or whatever number they put after it. Might as well call it XBOX UNLEASHED or some corny crap :/

Oh, uh...ggs to everyone I fought today lol...

I'll be messaging you at some point.

ggs Radbuster and anyone else I played!

Yes! This is totally going to be a thing! ;D

GG's Ciddori and anyone else I played.

And it continues! :D

Good games to Ryddypoo and everyone else I have played.

Also, good games to Grover even though I got double perfected. Lol.

GGs to everyone from last night. I feel my Akihiko has grown to greater heights. Shout-out to baiting Mitsuru DP with EX weave and bopping her shit. In there.

We should play under better circumstances, Radori. Despite being 3 bar, and 24f being unreactable, your Narukami is very strong. Perhaps when our connection is better, we can have godlike matches.

GGs to everyone from last night. I feel my Akihiko has grown to greater heights. Shout-out to baiting Mitsuru DP with EX weave and bopping her shit. In there.

We should play under better circumstances, Radori. Despite being 3 bar, and 24f being unreactable, your Narukami is very strong. Perhaps when our connection is better, we can have godlike matches.

I'll be looking forward to it. I'll try and be more alert this time. Lol.