Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Well, last two requests didn't go so well, but w/e, gonna keep trying! Anyone on EC want to play P4A?

Add me and invite me when yoy see me on.

GGs Summoned Swords/Radoric/Rybuster & LukeYuri. I have to go get bodied by chores, but I may be back afterwards.

GGs Summoned Swords/Radoric/Rybuster & LukeYuri. I have to go get bodied by chores, but I may be back afterwards.

Is LukeYuriRaine back on? Why am I not online :v:

Is LukeYuriRaine back on? Why am I not online :v:

Yep, I was playing with him last night. Start talking about Laura Baily next time you play with him too.

GG's to everyone I played today(yesterday). Holy shit I think I'm twice as fast and don't want to AOA ever again thanks to Radori. Best and funniest matches ever.

Well, last two requests didn't go so well, but w/e, gonna keep trying! Anyone on EC want to play P4A?

I'm usually on & I'm looking to clean up my fundamentals a bit. So you should add me!

ggs kellybundy, lukeyuri, grover, copevole, daddycourage and rybuster

GG's. Stop beating me senseless and then IKing me please, thanks in advance!

I just got back into Grovers room... how have you people let him go 38 and 6? and 3 of those loses were due to me I think! STEP IT UP! GGs to all btw :D

I just got back into Grovers room... how have you people let him go 38 and 6? and 3 of those loses were due to me I think! STEP IT UP! GGs to all btw :D

sorry, i think 20 or so of those wins are off of me :vbang:

I wasn't in there!

GGs to everyone who joined

ciddypoo, i do like that fact that you are improving more in the keep-away game

rybuster, please try not mashing anything out of 5D oki, IIRC, what you could do every now and then if i dont call it out is DP>powercharge, but other then that you kinda have to block the mess thats coming your way.

rybuster, please try not mashing anything out of 5D oki, IIRC, what you could do every now and then if i dont call it out is DP>powercharge, but other then that you kinda have to block the mess thats coming your way.

GG's..I know. :( My blocking is terrible right now, my brain just can't process what's happening fast enough. Add the fact that I'm not conditioned to blocking for long periods of time so I start to lose it and mash. Gotta work on that.

You're probably not gonna block Narukami's shit online anyways. It's hard enough to block it offline.