Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Raging Lion is unblockable online. FACT.

This. (:Raging Lion A all day.

GG's..I know. :( My blocking is terrible right now, my brain just can't process what's happening fast enough. Add the fact that I'm not conditioned to blocking for long periods of time so I start to lose it and mash. Gotta work on that.

You know, I would imagine you'd get used to some of the 5D Narukami oki cross ups after playing me so much. We'll just have to keep playing until you finally learn how to block. Also, 50 meter + an attack boost is well worth not being put in Narukami's bullshit. We don't get an option like that to escape your bull!

You're probably not gonna block Narukami's shit online anyways. It's hard enough to block it offline.

Says the Aigis main. >____>

Good games to everyone I've played. Despite of how strong I've gotten, I still have a good way to go to keep up with people like Kurrum, Grover, Copevole and Banana Ken. Thank you all for bodying me and making me think.

Looking forward to playing more games with the lot of you. (:

Edited by Radori

ggs blackstar, laze, sgt, sorrow and uh... the narukami that i can't remember lol

edit: and add radoric and russo!

Edited by Ciddypoo

GG's to Pssych and from yesterday GG's to Radoric and Rybuster. Got to relearn the game again starting from scratch; been so long since I played this game.

I'm just saying people shouldn't get discouraged by it. They should know what they're getting into when they decide to netplay.

GGs to Radoric, Archangel, and a few others.

I was using my friend's GT (xx Ethereal xx) with F grade. LOL yeah that was me.

I'm just saying people shouldn't get discouraged by it. They should know what they're getting into when they decide to netplay.

This. You have to be darn near telepathic to block some mix ups online even if you're in a 3 bar connection.

Haven't been on XBL in a while so gonna hop on today for a bit

Getting on P4A again tonight

Also GGs to dollahcashdinero or however it's spelled. Some fun Kanji vs Liz stuff going on.

Getting on P4A again tonight

Also GGs to dollahcashdinero or however it's spelled. Some fun Kanji vs Liz stuff going on.

GGs. I was the blue akihiko.

I should be stopping by around 8:30 EST or so if anyone wants to mash on me for free.

GG's CtrlAlt, RayJizzle, Radori, Elo, Ciddy, Dairy Dude, and everyone else I played. Played a little more flimsy than usual, trying to practice getting good CH combos in.

ggs today guys. sorry i'm kinda here and there today i'm trying to prep for some stuff tomorrow

Shoutouts to getting kicked for winning after doing a 6k Fatal on Kanji.

I'll be on for a while if anyone wants a set, I've been enjoying this game more lately.

---

DAT CHAIR FALL KILL!! Oh my god I died.

---

GGs Ciddypoo, until your conn blew you up anyway.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

ggs ctrl, twinked, powerstar, blackstar. gotta grab a bite but i'll probably be back a little later. looooooving this ASUS monitor!

yeah i dunno what happened. i threw too many fans and the connection blew up i guess.

was thinking about going back to this game since evo is coming up

is ranked still dead? Thinking about squaring up with kanji again

ggs ctrl, twinked, powerstar, blackstar. gotta grab a bite but i'll probably be back a little later. looooooving this ASUS monitor!

yeah i dunno what happened. i threw too many fans and the connection blew up i guess.

Are you using that EVO monitor? I'm on a 32" HDTV and I think it may have some lag. (supposedly only has 5ms response time)

was thinking about going back to this game since evo is coming up

is ranked still dead? Thinking about squaring up with kanji again

Last I checked, it's still dead.

yeah, i'm using the evo monitor. i normally try to use a crt (analog/no lag) but the picture is of course bleh.

response time has nothing to do with input lag. all things considered though you probably have some lag. it's w/e though netplay adds enough delay anyway.

and yeah, ranked is dead for the most part. there's still plenty of lobbies around though.

yeah, i'm using the evo monitor. i normally try to use a crt (analog/no lag) but the picture is of course bleh.

response time has nothing to do with input lag. all things considered though you probably have some lag. it's w/e though netplay adds enough delay anyway.

and yeah, ranked is dead for the most part. there's still plenty of lobbies around though.

Well I'm comparing my experience with Training Mode on this TV vs Training Mode/gameplay at SaltFest. I was still fucking stuff up even though they're both offline.