Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Sorry I wasn't around to play yesterday, Ry. I actually decided to go out the house yesterday. C:

Sorry I wasn't around to play yesterday, Ry. I actually decided to go out the house yesterday. C:

The world is ending. GG life, shoutouts to all of dustloop.

GG's Colpevole!

GG's!

Also, can someone explain how a 1 bar managed to get into my "fast connections only" room? Also also, more EC people should join my room!

GG's!

Also, can someone explain how a 1 bar managed to get into my "fast connections only" room? Also also, more EC people should join my room!

all they have to do is look at your display card and they can join from there Also, if your going to be online later tonight i could play you then.

Alright, I'm done for now, GG's everyone I played, from here or otherwise! If anyone wants to play later, just let me know

I want to play you again. You need to help me with the Chie matchup. I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong. You know, other than letting her get me in the corner. >.>

Alright, I'm done for now, GG's everyone I played, from here or otherwise! If anyone wants to play later, just let me know

GGs! Can I play you more sometime? I want to get that XP so I can start to hate Chie a little bit less.

Yo, I'm looking to get in as much practice as possible since I plan on consistently attending "The Runback" for P4A now. If there's anyone on the West Coast that plays consistently/semi-consistently I would appreciate it if I could get some people onto my friends list with whom I can practice. I want to level up my Akihiko as much as possible so I'm not a pushover in tourneys. =p

Just let me know whether or not I can add you. I get online almost every day but it's very rare that I find players that I have a good connection with and are skilled enough to teach me things. Thanks, in advance!

GG's, DairyDude. Liz mirrors are scary.

GGs, they definitely are. Funny how little I know how to fight Liz, despite playing her. I really need to work on my J.b spacing and jump cancel 2B more.

I completely forgot Liz deals Paralysis and Confusion at the same time, gets me every time :(

Probably gonna take a looong break from Netplay for awhile...my play has gotten really sloppy and I've been getting mad at stuff and I never get mad at games.

Edited by Pssych

I completely forgot Liz deals Paralysis and Confusion at the same time, gets me every time :(

Probably gonna take a looong break from Netplay for awhile...my play has gotten really sloppy and I've been getting mad at stuff and I never get mad at games.

Do what you have to do man! And thanks btw, if it wasn't for your Yosuke stomping me when I started playing, I wouldn't have wanted to get good at the game. Thus, I wouldn't be as strong as I am now.

Take care and I hope to play you soon.

ggs to colpe and grover! thankfully i am secretly EC and allowed into the room

also grover i swear to god i know better than to DP ghetto 5D setups, just not use to seeing them anymore and therefore become bad ;; sorry!

ggs to colpe and grover! thankfully i am secretly EC and allowed into the room

also grover i swear to god i know better than to DP ghetto 5D setups, just not use to seeing them anymore and therefore become bad ;; sorry!

GGs! And yeah, not sure how you have mostly 3 bars with us, but it's fine by me!

If it makes you feel better, I DP his awkward 5D setups too sometimes; IT'S NOT LEGIT, WHY CAN'T I DP IT?!

GGs! And yeah, not sure how you have mostly 3 bars with us, but it's fine by me!

If it makes you feel better, I DP his awkward 5D setups too sometimes; IT'S NOT LEGIT, WHY CAN'T I DP IT?!

i pay good money for my internet and live in an area with good-enough infrastructure (likely because i'm outside of the university of minnesota), and have my router/modem set up properly pmuch! i get solid connections to most of the usa afaik, tho i'm 2bar with pnw and probs cali which is sadface. ...and 1bar with lk for noraisin. :C

comparatively my friend 30min away does all that but lives in an area where the infrastructure is worse, we get... the exact same connection I do to you guys, 3 bar that randomly drops to 2 LOL

Yo, I'm looking to get in as much practice as possible since I plan on consistently attending "The Runback" for P4A now. If there's anyone on the West Coast that plays consistently/semi-consistently I would appreciate it if I could get some people onto my friends list with whom I can practice. I want to level up my Akihiko as much as possible so I'm not a pushover in tourneys. =p

Just let me know whether or not I can add you. I get online almost every day but it's very rare that I find players that I have a good connection with and are skilled enough to teach me things. Thanks, in advance!

yeah dude add me A Strawburry , I'm on almost every day. Have you been to some Rebel Ups or Run Backs? I may have seen you around.

I'm always down to play WC matches haha =) just send an invite anytime

i got a new 55'' tv in my house, played p4a on it & i lost every game. i had a 3bar the whole time. so tv is lag real? because if it is it sucks.

i got a new 55'' tv in my house, played p4a on it & i lost every game. i had a 3bar the whole time. so tv is lag real? because if it is it sucks.

I recognize you -- yes TV lag is real -- but you can compensate for it or adjust to it-- I play on a 47 inch Vizio (be sure to set it to game mode)

Im so used to playing on my large TV that I actually perform worse for about a week when i switch to a comparatively less laggy monitor

@ yes06kin -- ive been meaning to say this for awhile : you have probably the cutest avatar.... ever <3... I mean shes eating cake! how awesome!

It gets more real when you have to play against Chie.

GGs Rad, Grim and Dairy from yesterday.