Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

It's ok though, everybody has to get a little derpy from time to time, that's how you get in your opponents head xD.

I am glad you managed to beat Monkey that one game, when he came back on you and you lost the 2nd round I was like "noooooooooo"

I guess not? I was hoping to see the post :(

Heh, that makles two of us.

Anyway, GG's to everyone that I've played. Grant, that Kanji is stupid and I must find a way to take it down!

Okay, I should be home and ready for netplay around 11pm EST if anyone is interested.

Edit: Whoops, I can actually get on now until about 7:40 or so. Then I'll be gone until 11.

Edit: GGs everyone. Perhaps I should include a quip about dodging.

Edited by Elochai

GGs to everyone

Gonna quit playing on Ranked Match because everyone shuts me out before I get a chance to score my S+, they're all too good.

Who's excited for EVO in a few weeks? WHOO! :D

GGs to everyone

Gonna quit playing on Ranked Match because everyone shuts me out before I get a chance to score my S+, they're all too good.

Who's excited for EVO in a few weeks? WHOO! :D

I'm pretty hyped to watch EVO for many games which include this one! :D

And don't quit ranked man! There are too many scrubs that have S rank. I know you got this. (:

i'll be on, hosting a 4 person room, from like... (edit) 8pm eastern tonight for a while. help me derust labby-channn~~~

played a bit at some stupid hour of night, and it felt oddly good to play again. better ride that wave while i can.

cya there.

Edited by iora

I really need to play strong opponents and practice for Evo. I tried to play yesterday and only found 1 decent person. Anyone interested in playing long sets with me any night up until thursday?

Characters I'm most interested in playing: Yu, Yosuke, Aigis, Teddy

Not at all interested in: Elizabeth, Labrys, Kanji, Chie

Guess I'm not gonna play my fellow Elizabeth brother.

Anyhow, I'll be hopping on soon for some matches. Looking forward to getting bodied.

Making a lobby, 4:45EST :P

Nvm I'll wait until later, nobody online X_X

Edited by Hypermarth

Marth, I shot you an invite (that's if you still wanna play).

Edit: GGs everybody. I want to do better.

Edited by Elochai

Marth, I shot you an invite (that's if you still wanna play).

Edit: GGs everybody. I want to do better.

Oh turns out I had notifications turned off since I was recording earlier, darn :S

Edit:Well got some matches today, got Bopped hard by Audio33, but at least I got 2 games on him unlike the other people in the room xD...

GGs, Audio, Landruss0(Or however your name is xD), Strawburry and that other Mitsuru "|OWNER".

Edited by Hypermarth

I really need to play strong opponents and practice for Evo. I tried to play yesterday and only found 1 decent person. Anyone interested in playing long sets with me any night up until thursday?

Characters I'm most interested in playing: Yu, Yosuke, Aigis, Teddy

i play yosuke. maybe i can play you sometime today

Alright, I'll make a room when I get home from work today! probably around 6:45-7 EST. I'm playing both Liz and Labrys.

I'll probably try and hop in there, since you feel either way about Mitsuru and I'd like to play against Yosuke players more as well xD...