Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Oh wow Jacope I didn't know you had flown to CEO from CT lol. I assumed you were FL like most people there.

Started to play several days ago, still learning a lot of things...XBL: crimsonfunky

Looking for players from Europe, cuz I have horrible delay with America/Australia/etc.

Oh wow Jacope I didn't know you had flown to CEO from CT lol. I assumed you were FL like most people there.

hahahaha, I tried to blend in and not bring that up about myself not being from there since everyone knew each other pretty well. I guess I did a good job. lol

Did I play you by any chance though? I remember playing a few yukikos in casuals.

lol I see, and nah, I don' t think we got a chance to. I was the guy running the second half of pools btw.

I really need to play strong opponents and practice for Evo. I tried to play yesterday and only found 1 decent person. Anyone interested in playing long sets with me any night up until thursday?

Characters I'm most interested in playing: Yu, Yosuke, Aigis, Teddy

Not at all interested in: Elizabeth, Labrys, Kanji, Chie

Message my GT if you want some games. I'm one of the stronger Yu's on 360 and I'd love to be able to help you out.

Good games to everyone I've played. I've been off and on the game for about a week so I'm a bit out of practice. I'm also trying to better my Chie.

Also, special shoutout to Ciddy for playing Yukiko even more annoying than usual. You don't have to burst, DP or guard counter EVERY time I get near you. >___> Rofl.

Also, special shoutout to Ciddy for playing Yukiko even more annoying than usual. You don't have to burst, DP or guard counter EVERY time I get near you. >___> Rofl.

You're a masochist if you want to be anywhere near Yu, lol.

Hosting a room and Skeletal Minion isn't playing FFXI right now so I'm not ridiculously laggy! hehe. Accepting all applications, I just need to practice some new stuff :3

GGs to Radoric! Those matches were extremely helpful for getting used to blocking Yu's oki/mix-up. If I can block some of that crap online, who knows what I can do offline? =P

Hosting a room and Skeletal Minion isn't playing FFXI right now so I'm not ridiculously laggy! hehe. Accepting all applications, I just need to practice some new stuff :3

Oh! Are you his roommate? The Liz player?

GGs to Radoric! Those matches were extremely helpful for getting used to blocking Yu's oki/mix-up. If I can block some of that crap online, who knows what I can do offline? =P

Glad I could help. There aren't many Yu's that I know of that will have okizeme stronger than mine other than Grover and SKD. If you really want Yu experience, ask to play Grover. He's easily the best American online 360 Yu.

ggs random peoples tonight. wish i had time to play more. gotta get all those games in THIS WEEKEND before i'm out for 2 weeks.

There aren't many Yu's that I know of that will have okizeme stronger than mine other than Grover and SKD.

Mmm... I don't know if I'd go that far.

There aren't many Yu's that I know of that will have okizeme stronger than mine other than Grover and SKD. If you really want Yu experience, ask to play Grover. He's easily the best American online 360 Yu.

XNhfI.gif

>looks at all this

hue

Oh! Are you his roommate? The Liz player?
yes, but i've been switching to labrys because liz is fucking horrible

yes, but i've been switching to labrys because liz is fucking horrible

I feel like Liz to Labrys is kind of a lateral move, I maybe wrong. Hope it goes well for you, I've been slowly picking up Kanji & he's just so much fun to play. You definitely need to help me learn the Labrys/Akihiko match up. Tectal & j.B makes me feel like the match ups is 7-3.

I feel like Liz to Labrys is kind of a lateral move, I maybe wrong. Hope it goes well for you, I've been slowly picking up Kanji & he's just so much fun to play. You definitely need to help me learn the Labrys/Akihiko match up. Tectal & j.B makes me feel like the match ups is 7-3.
for most matches liz is okay but vs. yu/mitsuru she is tager tier. Labrys doesn't have any match-ups like that. I can actually play the freaking game.

Except possibly against Chie, but Liz is actually pretty good with that match-up.

i haven't played you yet, Eshi. One day when i have time...
Tonight? I may have time tomorrow but I also have to pack so maybe not likely.

GGs to Radoric, Twolink121, Cathon101, Logiic and everybody else. Had a blast with these last matches. I'll be back on later if anybody wants a brawl.

I don't do this often but...GGs to Eshi (???) and Audio33.

One of these days Audio...one of these days.

I don't do this often but...GGs to Eshi (???) and Audio33.

One of these days Audio...one of these days.

That's how I usually feel with Audio, doing alright and feel like I'm about to win, then get hit by a 5B fatal and die.