Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I have Monday and Tuesday off work, I'll be making a room occasionally throughout the 2 days, 3 Players Connection Limit. (Probably between 2-6pm EST and 11-3am EST, give or take)

Ok I lied, I'm not going to be playing "That" much Persona lol... just some :P but those are the times I usually play at.

Edited by Hypermarth

GGs Logic, Summoned Swords, and Akira. I think I'm getting back into the groove ~ (not for Akihiko though lmao).

GGs to Tectal, Red Zero, and I OWNER I.

Slowly getting the hang of Labby, but nowhere near mediocre with her yet =(

^^ heyy, it's zero dark thirty. haven't i seen you before somewhere on p4a

I think you're mistaken, I've never been known by that name.

GGs to you too Fistmaster.

I thought I had seen that username before when I fought you on netplay, so I guess it was from dustloop I had seen it. :)

GG's to everyone I played. OWNER, you're the only Mitsuru to actually give me issues. Looks like I need to figure out my options.

GG's to everyone I played. OWNER, you're the only Mitsuru to actually give me issues. Looks like I need to figure out my options.

"I need to figure out my options" "dammit Colpe, I hate when you use Mitsuru against me! Stop!"

<3

"I need to figure out my options" "dammit Colpe, I hate when you use Mitsuru against me! Stop!"

<3

This! D:

I have a lobby open. Come join (preferably EC)!

edit: GGs guys. Netplay is too strong.

Edited by Elochai

I have a lobby open. Come join (preferably EC)!

edit: GGs guys. Netplay is too strong.

You are the best Elizabeth I have ever played. You mixups are like none I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.

On another note, I'm going to a tournament soon that will have Persona as a side tournament. Where would I post this information?

Edited by Radori

On another note, I'm going to a tournament soon that will have Persona as a side tournament. Where would I post this information?

You should post it in relevant matchfinder threads and/or the event announcements forum

GGs to Logic and Seizo, those were some silly Alt Character battles lol... I really suck at playing Elizabeth's Neutral game xD...

RIP me, gold expired today, and less than a month before i go back to school, so I'm not sure when i'll return to netplay. hope anyone who still plays keeps playing

You should post it in relevant matchfinder threads and/or the event announcements forum

I'm having trouble finding it and my computer is acting up. Post here? (:

RIP me, gold expired today, and less than a month before i go back to school, so I'm not sure when i'll return to netplay. hope anyone who still plays keeps playing

I shall do my very best to take up the Narukami torch online and not be ass. (:

I'm having trouble finding it and my computer is acting up. Post here? (:

"Event Announcements

Looking to announce an Event or Tournament in your area? Jump in here and post up!"

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Event-Announcements

You must be blind not to see it, just sayin'

wait a minute, you're not going to Otakon are you??