Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to you too. I noticed you were a bit off your game. (as was I) I thought you mighta been going easy on me! The connection wasn't too bad though, it was still playable :]

How do you guys fight against the immense amount of random laggy derps online????? It's hard as hell to punish someone just doing w/e comes to mind through lag as narukami...should i just be throwing out 2BS here and there???

GG's to Pyry and anyone else I played lately.

lol spectrasonic

I can't believe people like him are still around this late in the game. Anyway, I made a public lobby that I'll be leaving open all night. "spectra is gay"

I'm going to bed.

GGs Jaguar, I certainly could use a lot of Aigis experience, I was doing a lot of "Fuck it, I don't understand" DPs. I kind of understand the MU, I just haven't played it very much.

GG's to Pyry and anyone else I played lately.

lol spectrasonic

I can't believe people like him are still around this late in the game. Anyway, I made a public lobby that I'll be leaving open all night. "spectra is gay"

I'm going to bed.

Spectra "smiley faces are moonrunes" sonic.

GGs Jaguar, I certainly could use a lot of Aigis experience, I was doing a lot of "Fuck it, I don't understand" DPs. I kind of understand the MU, I just haven't played it very much.

GGs to you as well. I'll try to get more matches in sometime this weekend and really liked your combos.

First time in a while that I played over 10 games in one sitting, lol. GGs everyone and sorry for the sloppy play.

P.S.: I'm not a ho.

GGs to everyone who joined my lobby today. Special thanks to people such as Dairy, Wu and mainly Logic who saved me from playing nothing but the newbies of Persona. Had a lotta fun with all the matches and had a ton of laughs. Til next time.

The arsehat strikes again, he loves to pop in and out of my rooms too, he has never beaten me but I'm not surprised that I'm not in his videos, he ragequits every time :/

I pissed this guy off so much after he couldn't beat me that he blocked me after I harassed him through Xbox Live messages. ;)

Good games to everyone. Great games to Rybuster. Thanks to you, I remembered why I love this game so much. Because you and I get away from the norm and make our gimmicks work and it's hilarious!

Also, good games to the infamous Eighth Player.

GG's to everyone from the other day.

S/O to netplay and being the most fraudulent Chie in the world!

Good games to everyone I played tonight. You might see me on more this week as I prepare for BADC~.

I'll see you there!