Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Sorry Rybuster, got the message mid-match and somebody else filled up the last slot. I didn't stick around for too long though. Even when I'm winning Mitsu mirrors it makes me not want to play lol.

Good god it feels so good to lay a smack down on that little creep Spectrasonic

also GGs to everyone I played tonight :)

At this moment I still have a room open if anyone wants to pop in for a few games :)

Sorry Rybuster, got the message mid-match and somebody else filled up the last slot. I didn't stick around for too long though. Even when I'm winning Mitsu mirrors it makes me not want to play lol.

It's all good dood. I'm shocked you don't like Mitsuru mirrors. IT'S DOUBLE THE MITSURU AHAHJAJAKFD :vbang:

Gg's to you and Reaper D too, but what happened at the end there? My internet went out and when I got back on, the room was gone lol. I can't believe I'm stil dropping that triple bearscrew fatal, although it was mostly nerves.

Fistmaster disbanded the room....

You dropped it... alot, really early. I can't believe that I still can't avoid getting hit by that Fatal. GG's Fistmaster, SuperOast. Sorry I got on so late and left so quickly.

My excuse is that I didn't warm up :v: Lets have a longer set tommorow?

Normally I'd love to join on this ...if I wasn't going to be in Aberdeen most of the day tomorrow :v:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Maybe we can arrange a longer set another day... when I'm free. Both of you are in Scotland, which I'm close to, so we're in the same time zone. (I actually went to Edingburgh for a week. But THAT'S NOT THE POINT.)

From 4pm and later on, I should be free until 8 or 9pm on Monday to Friday, excluding Tuesday. This Monday and Tuesday, I'm free for the whole day, just like the weekends.

@Fistmaster049

That cross up you use during the oki is something I have a lot of trouble with. I can see it coming almost all the time, but the problem is knowing when to switch what side I'm blocking at the right time. Cross Up's for you. :sweatdrop:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Maybe we can arrange a longer set another day... when I'm free. Both of you are in Scotland, which I'm close to, so we're in the same time zone. (I actually went to Edingburgh for a week. But THAT'S NOT THE POINT.)

From 4pm and later on, I should be free until 8 or 9pm on Monday to Friday, excluding Tuesday. This Monday and Tuesday, I'm free for the whole day, just like the weekends.

@Fistmaster049

That cross up you use during the oki is something I have a lot of trouble with. I can see it coming almost all the time, but the problem is knowing when to switch what side I'm blocking at the right time. Cross Up's for you. :sweatdrop:

On second thought I just realised how broke I am at this moment so count me in for some games later

Its mostly prediction however with Izanagi forcing you to block from the other side it can be a tricky thing to block if you don't see it

Alright then, good to know when you're free. I'm available all the time. Unless I say otherwise. Guess I'll just got bodied by fist today. And lol, I live in Edinburgh. How I have a three bar to you and a two bar to fist I'll never know.

Man, I could get into that room right now buy I can't play right now. :( Would you still be on in 2 hours? That's a little too much to ask, but it's all I got.

sure, got nothing else to do till about 11 lol

I'm finally out of the GTA vortex, so I can netplay (yay). Hopping on in about 15-20m.

Edit: Lobby up!

Edit2: GGs everyone. Radoric, you're too strong ;____;. Fuck cross slash though. That hitbox is ridiculous.

Edited by Elochai

I'm finally out of the GTA vortex, so I can netplay (yay). Hopping on in about 15-20m.

Edit: Lobby up!

Edit2: GGs everyone. Radoric, you're too strong ;____;. Fuck cross slash though. That hitbox is ridiculous.

GGs! You have no idea how excited I am for EX Cross Slash. (:

Good god it feels so good to lay a smack down on that little creep Spectrasonic

also GGs to everyone I played tonight :)

At this moment I still have a room open if anyone wants to pop in for a few games :)

Spectrasonic? Oh, the guy who resets his score all the time. We constantly argue over XBL, because I accuse him of spamming DP, and he accuses me of spamming Command Throw with Liz. Kinda funny.

Sorry I couldn't make it at 10 like I told you.

Spectrasonic? Oh, the guy who resets his score all the time. We constantly argue over XBL, because I accuse him of spamming DP, and he accuses me of spamming Command Throw with Liz. Kinda funny.

Sorry I couldn't make it at 10 like I told you.

Yup, he is also a constant ragequiter, I've beaten him at least 4 times now (or at least before the final blow hits he quits)

No problem dood, honestly

GG's SuperOast, Pssych. Dot Small Miles isn't on dustloop yet, but GG anyway.

Salty matches against Pssych, but I still beat you at least once with cheap gimmicks. :)

I actually went into training mode to see if jB beating Garudyne was fluke.....Nope, it beats it legit.

Will be on in about 30 minutes

GGs TECHNOMIXER, Skull Boy, Dante and everyone else I played today. Slowly getting more comfortable with tri-dashing.

Edited by Spring_Raid