Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

What time do you think you'll be on tomorrow Jaguar? I need more Aigis experience as well so we don't have any more derpy FT10s xD

What time do you think you'll be on tomorrow Jaguar? I need more Aigis experience as well so we don't have any more derpy FT10s xD

I'll probably be on around 6pm tonight and that FT10 could have been better, lol.

Thanks to Zeal, I now a new found hatred for Mitsuru's DP and Bufudyne. They really shut down Narukami's options. -_-

I might jump on XBL tonight for some P4A, I haven't played in some time now and I need to kick off the rust, so if anyone's playing around 8PM, let me know.

Thanks to Zeal, I now a new found hatred for Mitsuru's DP and Bufudyne. They really shut down Narukami's options. -_-
Lmao :) I don't want to block narukami forever!

GGs to Luke, ImpureDemigod, LoGiiC, Tectal, Jaguar, and Seizo.

To Ghost: You need a little bit of work on your neutral game with Labrys, you jump alot, and you attack recklessly with moves that are easily punished when missed, like 5B. Use your meter and your burst more wisely. Save meter for one more cancels, don't always go for the super. Maybe your super won't kill, and instead of wasting that 50 meter and your Axe Lvl on a combo that won't even kill, go for a mix-up instead. Also, I noticed that when you did the 5C Oki after Guillotine Axe, you always went for sweep. Mix that up, too. I know 2A+B -> Guillotine Axe gets more damage than just doing Guillotine Axe, but any damage is better than no damage, and you gain more Axe Lvl on hits than you do when someone blocks your attacks. Lastly, watch some videos of good Labrys' on youtube or where ever, to get better feel for what I mean by a good neutral game. I'll see you guys on Monday, I won't be on this weekend.

I'm about to get on. Hopefully my GTA: Online skills prove useful.

Edit: GGs to everyone I played today. If P4U had guns, I would've won every match :v:.

Edited by Elochai

GG's Shaka! Also, GG's to everyone that joined my room earlier. I had to shut down my room because of so many bad connections, thanks for that session bro.

If anyone wants to get some good sets in with me today is the day to do so. I won't be playing this as much after tomorrow as Pokemon X comes out.

GT: Radoric

If anyone wants to get some good sets in with me today is the day to do so. I won't be playing this as much after tomorrow as Pokemon X comes out.

GT: Radoric

I'll play later on in the afternoon if you are interested and the connection is fine.

GGs Oast and Reaper, saw that everyone in the room was UK so I bailed thinking you'd mind my connection but I guess it wasn't a big deal. I'll try to join up next time I see yas on.

The connection really wasn't a problem at all. I don't even lag against Pssych, and I think he's in the US right.

Pssych is the Canadian Yosuke. But yeah seems you can get playable connections with the northeast, pretty solid.

GGs to Shadowbender, Logic, Seizo, Tectal and everyone else I played this afternoon.

Good stuff to WuDaMonkey and Redsilversnake as well.

Edited by Spring_Raid

Yo I'm in a 4 man lobby, east coast, come play if you have good connections with east coast players. 2 bar and above!

Is there still a West Coast neetplay scene for this?

Free 48 hour Gold trials just recently came back up so I've started going online again after a two-month break. Need to shake off all of this rust so I'm wondering if any players on/near the WC wanna practice their combos on me as I sandbag, trying to remember what a 5A is. I'll probably have the time for a lengthy set this Friday.

GT at the moment is Scrubp. Come and body this scrub. ;_;

Is there still a West Coast neetplay scene for this?

Free 48 hour Gold trials just recently came back up so I've started going online again after a two-month break. Need to shake off all of this rust so I'm wondering if any players on/near the WC wanna practice their combos on me as I sandbag, trying to remember what a 5A is. I'll probably have the time for a lengthy set this Friday.

GT at the moment is Scrubp. Come and body this scrub. ;_;

Scrub! Get it together, yo D:

I'm sure you're as good as you were back then right now...you just need to get back in the swing of things.

I'm been hella rusty with Yukiko since playing Mass Effect 3 so I can feel your pain.

Maybe since the trials are back on, I'll come fight you if I'm on :)