Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs A Plectrum. Thanks for helping get rid of some rust!

Now I need to go get bodied some more tomorrow!

GGs again to A Plectrum and also to Mclever24 and Pssych.

4 hours straight of netplay is giving me a headache how do I make it stop

Too much Pokemon, not enough Persona!

I know what you mean... I got hit by like 11 Axe kicks during a FT10 against XMillette and for the most part out connection was pretty good xD... still won but those Axe Kicks did work.

GGs Aeo.

Nice to see there are more Labrys players on netplay now. It's really helping me condition myself to never airdash towards Labrys. :v

GGs Aeo.

Nice to see there are more Labrys players on netplay now. It's really helping me condition myself to never airdash towards Labrys. :v

Lol, I was talking to myself while we were playing saying things like "Why did he jump again?" or "Why did I jump again?"

Your really good, but you should do more yellow and red axe combos, such as:

5AA->Micro-dash->5A->2B->SJ.B->j.C->j.214B(Yellow Example)

5AA->Micro-dash->5AA->2C->214B(Red Example)

Etc.

But yeah ggs to you and all others who joined our lobby. For some reason I feel like we played yesterday, not today.....

GGs Wu and everybody else in his lobby. Damn dude I used to be able to keep up with your Mitsuru but now I'm finding her tough to deal with. I need to fight you and Admiral more so I can get better in the matchup.

GGs to everyone

These are gonna be my last days on 360 because in light of CP (and to raise hell on UBW's P4U lobby which is only for PS3), I am going to sell my 360 and games and buy PS3 and get ready for all the excitement! :D

I also am getting ready to rebuy all the godforsaken DLC on these games that costed an arm and a leg and replay all the story modes to unlock content, so yeah.

Great games you guys, I'll see you on the PS3 side :D

Seizo if you wanna get some matches lemme know when you get on. I finally got a PS3 so i'm not going to be on XBox as much anymore :/. Wu, GGs!!! man i totally agree mitsuru mirrors are too fun, don't get hit!!

P.S. Aeo I know you sent that friend request. I want to add you but it's my brothers account T-T

Wu, GGs!!! man i totally agree mitsuru mirrors are too fun, don't get hit!!

P.S. Aeo I know you sent that friend request. I want to add you but it's my brothers account T-T

The mirror, its basically like before the match starts I know someone is gona get fatal countered I just hope its not me lol.

Seizo if you wanna get some matches lemme know when you get on. I finally got a PS3 so i'm not going to be on XBox as much anymore :/. Wu, GGs!!! man i totally agree mitsuru mirrors are too fun, don't get hit!!

It's cool, just try to at least let the Friend Request stay there so you can see if I'm playing P4A and vice versa, I really need Mitsuru practice too.

Good games to DrUmMeR, lol, that 0.9 bar connection doe! I can't believe you dropped a death combo twice, lol. TWICE! The one you do all the time at that! Maybe the Labrys 2B was getting all up in your brains. GGs to all others who joined our lobby, and then eventually left after either losing to much or beating us senseless, lol.

GG's McIver. The Akihiko is too good....

GG's Aeo. Couldn't do many matches though, I was playing for 6 hours without a break before I entered your room.

GG's Marth, kekekekeke.

GG's to everyone else I fought, especially the Elizabeth player, finally an Elizabeth better than me online.

GG's McIver. The Akihiko is too good....

GG's Aeo. Couldn't do many matches though, I was playing for 6 hours without a break before I entered your room.

GG's Marth, kekekekeke.

GG's to everyone else I fought, especially the Elizabeth player, finally an Elizabeth better than me online.

What about Drakebunny? Lol, he's good my friend, very good.