Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I can name a few :eng101:

:(

You can, but I don't play that many people in the US. Down here in Europe it's full of Yu and Kanji.

@Aeo

I have never EVER fought Drakebunny, although I'd like to. But I'd probably get killed in one combo or reset.

Edit:

Oh, I'm guessing you both thought I meant "I'm the best Elizabeth online."

No, I'm not that stupid :gonk: Okusan, Drakebunny/Elochai, Bace are three I could name good enough to make me cry. I meant:

"Finally I played an Elizabeth better than me online."

Edited by Dazardz

:(

Edit:

Oh, I'm guessing you both thought I meant "I'm the best Elizabeth online."

No, I'm not that stupid :gonk: Okusan, Drakebunny/Elochai, Bace are three I could name good enough to make me cry. I meant:

"Finally I played an Elizabeth better than me online."

That statement kinda sounds the same lol. Btw are any of you guys entering the tournament today?

Aww. Well, I give up. I can promise you that I really am not as insensitive as I sound. Either on Xbox or dustloop, I have no idea how I sound when I'm on the internet.

Good luck in that tournament. I'm not sure I remember even seeing you use Labrys against me, but good luck.

Aww. Well, I give up. I can promise you that I really am not as insensitive as I sound. Either on Xbox or dustloop, I have no idea how I sound when I'm on the internet.

Good luck in that tournament. I'm not sure I remember even seeing you use Labrys against me, but good luck.

*Shock* I never used Labrys on you!? OMG, I used Liz didn't I? Damn it, lol. Well, I guess I'll play you today or on Tuesday.

GGs to Oast, Reaper and whoever else I played today

Also why is Spectrasonic still trying? Its really getting sad now how he keeps talking tough to me and then ragequits EVERYTIME :/

Spectrasonic is #1 scumbag. Quits / resets his record / uploads when he frauds out higher ranks. I refuse to play the guy (I bodied him in the past).

I love these conversations about hate on a certain person. (I feel so horrible inside) Spectrasonic left as soon as I beat him in a lobby with SnapRance (The Other Liz) and left me glitched at the moment the screen goes dark after the match.

Had to disconnect my internet, couldn't save the replay of me pwning him. I said GG in a message, wanted him to go over the top and reply back. Sadly he didn't :( I don't know why he keeps joining my rooms when he knows I will kick him.

GG's Shadowbender. I get bodied so hard, by EVERYBODY in that lobby. At least some matches were close.

Edit:

No I honestly feel sorry for the dude though, don't know how he will improve if he constantly ragequits. Never seen one of his videos of him losing. He has to put me calling him a spammer on youtube, I wanna be on youtube with a HDPVR :)

Edited by Dazardz

is Spectrasonic the new CaButler or something

I remember him DCing against me before but I never really sent any messages to him (since I've played against a bunch of DCing netplay Narukamis before). One day though, I beat him and he didn't DC at the end (don't ask me why I still chose to fight him I was bored ;_;).

This time, I did send him a message wondering if he actually decided to stop DCing. He replied back, telling me he had found a certain time interval where he can DC and apparently "give you the win but prevents [his] loss".

why do people like Spectasonic care about their netplay W/L ratio so much

oh, since this post is going off on a tangent

ggs to a bunch of randoms I've played over the past few days

it's nice to see this game isn't completely dead yet with CP released

GG's to...

reaperD

Elochai

Fistmaster

Oast

Nine16

Pssychh... =/ still blown

twinked

and. sorry if i forgot ya.

i've been playing under Oni tactics by the way, but i'm sure some people already knew that.

i want my SS account back but i don't feel like paying for XBL time.

Edited by SwordsNStuff

is Spectrasonic the new CaButler or something

I remember him DCing against me before but I never really sent any messages to him (since I've played against a bunch of DCing netplay Narukamis before). One day though, I beat him and he didn't DC at the end (don't ask me why I still chose to fight him I was bored ;_;).

This time, I did send him a message wondering if he actually decided to stop DCing. He replied back, telling me he had found a certain time interval where he can DC and apparently "give you the win but prevents [his] loss".

why do people like Spectasonic care about their netplay W/L ratio so much

oh, since this post is going off on a tangent

ggs to a bunch of randoms I've played over the past few days

it's nice to see this game isn't completely dead yet with CP released

this game is pretty dead imo. if it's no dustloop people online it gets boring rather quickly.

spectrasonic is hilarious, but not as funny as CaButler. people like that make the game fun sometimes. it encourages trolling. he looks like the type of person to Ragequit too.

it's plenty of people on p4a netplay that don't take losses well, that rage in the mic. most of them don't play anymore. like that SoS clan..lol

i don't get why people quit out of a match when they're already about to lose. i never understood that. but, you know. it's always people like that when it's competition involved.

GG's to...

i've been playing under Oni tactics by the way, but i'm sure some people already knew that.

I was wondering why a Yosuke that had played almost no games was destroying me D:

GGs dood, seems I don't know this matchup as well as I thought

GG's Marth, although I kind of regret telling you how Mitsuru can pretty much crush Liz's 5C > 2C.

I may have to start playing Akihiko even more now, because it's not fun fighting Yu with Liz. And I usually have fun playing people, not Yu. One of her worst matchups. Here I come Aki!

GG's Marth, although I kind of regret telling you how Mitsuru can pretty much crush Liz's 5C > 2C.

I may have to start playing Akihiko even more now, because it's not fun fighting Yu with Liz. And I usually have fun playing people, not Yu. One of her worst matchups. Here I come Aki!

And of course Aki is one of my least fave matchups :D ...haha...crap :sweatdrop:

o.O are you talking to another Marth? I haven't fought a Liz in a while.

o.O are you talking to another Marth? I haven't fought a Liz in a while.

Probably MarthFE how also plays Mitsuru

Ok Lol... I think I've seen him once. But I didn't join the room... I need to be in a certain mood to actually be ok with doing Mitsuru mirrors.

Yeah I thought he was you once, you both play blue lol. until I played him. He's okay. Play him!

I probably won't be playing for awhile because #RIP Stick (Sadface) and BBCP.

GGs everyone in ShadowBenders room im just salty I got to wake up early tomorrow so only got to play for like 45min lol.

Good games to everyone I faced in the past few days.

Glad to see this game still isn't completely dead.

Edited by SuperOast

I've been staying up late sometimes to play people in the US, literally 3 in the morning. So I sleep during the day, but it's worth it. GG's to everyone in Shadowbenders room like Logic, WuDaMonkey, Pssych and a lot more people that I've forgotten.