Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to: LoGiiC, Seizo, Pssych, Angel Ryu, and everyone else in our lobby.

It's nice to know it only takes me 1 or 2 games to get back in the groove, maybe a break from time to time could really help some of us pros out. Takes your mind off of the constant thoughts of "Gotta get better", "Gotta master this mix-up", "Gotta learn this match-up", etc. It helps you realize that you already did all of those things, but you were too narrow-sighted to realize it. Your eyes being glued to the screen day after day can do that to you, make you do the same thing over and over again. I mean, today I beat Pssych for the VERY FIRST TIME and I do believe, correct me if I'm wrong Pssych, that I bested him 2-0. And this is after a short break, like about 3-4 days of playing FP Shooters casually with friends (thank you Drummer)! So guys don't feel the need to practice everyday, take a break and play Halo, COD, GTA, or Minecraft for a few days, you'll be happy with the results.

I mean, today I beat Pssych for the VERY FIRST TIME and I do believe, correct me if I'm wrong Pssych, that I bested him 2-0.

2-0 with Labrys? I wish I was there to see that!

OMG GRATS!?

I've been playing BBCP for the last week straight so I was trying to hold a charge for my DP out of habit and almost trying to do Kagura combos while playing.

If we're talking about breaks, I will probably be on another 3-4 month one because MH:G free 48-hour XBL trials ran out again. ;_;

that and, BBCP is out so I am enviously watching everyone who has a PS3 play this game on Twitch.

being a poor scrub is suffering

Hey Aeo, I was playing with somebody else at the time but do you know how to just invite to game without doing party invites? I don't have a working XBL headset anyway but I'd still play you next time we're both online.

i'd play ya

You should've hit me up on Twitter.

That goes for everyone on EC, too. If you want games in Persona, just tweet me. If I'm free, chances are that I'll play with you.

That's cool, you can have your fatal, I have other ways of setting up Mabufudyne combos on Aki!...they're just a bit harder to do....>_>

I'll be getting on in a couple of hours or so. Expect me to be rusty.

Edit: GGs to Kurumster and Tectal. I'm so free ~

Edited by Elochai

GGs to everyone i played this weekend. ggs to logic, luke, Aeo, K justin G, shadowbender (the aigis/naoto), cptnbarbosa, twolink, and anyone else that joined in! (sorry if i forgot to mention you) It was fun playing with the lot of you. I doubt i will be on Sunday, so until i'm on December break, see you guys til then!

GGs to everyone I fought tonight, including WuDaMonkey (sorry I it appeared I randomly left, my CD glitched and won't stop), LOGIC, that one Justin guy I can't beat T_T and LukeYuriRaine25 <3

I'm also like, really rusty and scrubby as hell so I apologize if I seemed a little cheap tonight

I'm working on learning how to fire boost so that I can prepare for its benefits in P4A2 :D

^^^

Ya GGs haven't played a really good Yukiko is a while pretty frustrating when she slips out and gota chase her lol.

GGs Pssych. I think I may need a new controller lol. All of those fuck-ups of mine ;_;

also why do I keep trying to instant-block on netplay

GGs Pssych. I think I may need a new controller lol. All of those fuck-ups of mine ;_;

also why do I keep trying to instant-block on netplay

GGs to you too, I feel so bad for Labrys in this MU...until she hits me :(

This thread. IS SO DEAD.

O_o

Where is everybody at lol

btw shoutouts to Radoric, LukeYuriRaine, CptBarbosa, shadowteddie, EvilDante, and others I haven't mentioned, good games :D