Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I'm assuming most people play in private lobbies now so there's not as much need for shoutouts and GGs. Our group has been making our rooms private more and more because of randoms coming in with zero bars and no experience. I have no problem playing with new people, good practice for characters I don't use often. But when you combine that with crappy connections it's easy to understand why most people would rather stick to playing with their XBL friends. Sucks because I prefer playing on XBL and I prefer playing as many strong players as possible so I can learn more.

That or it's just the fact that XBL is dead. Who knows.

Edited by Rybuster

I'm assuming most people play in private lobbies now so there's not as much need for shoutouts and GGs. Our group has been making our rooms private more and more because of randoms coming in with zero bars and no experience. I have no problem playing with new people, good practice for characters I don't use often. But when you combine that with crappy connections it's easy to understand why most people would rather stick to playing with their XBL friends. Sucks because I prefer playing on XBL and I prefer playing as many strong players as possible so I can learn more.

That or it's just the fact that XBL is dead. Who knows.

Pretty much what Ry said here. A lot of us are going to be making the transition to PS3 due to the inactivity and needing to convert for P4A2 and possibly BB:CP.

Good games to everyone I have played on XBL. I'll still be playing on here when I do make the switch but I'll also be on PS3.

PS3 is a lot better than XBL in terms of finding people to play. XBL is just dead everytime I get on, where as there's always someone to play on PS3 if you don't care about skill levels. Come mash with me on PS3 guys!

Playing netplay on PS3 is akin to playing 360 netplay whilst laced in sledge, or while underwater. It just feels worse overall IMO.

Playing netplay on PS3 is akin to playing 360 netplay whilst laced in sledge, or while underwater. It just feels worse overall IMO.

you really get used to it after awhile though. I dunno who you're playing but I usually get really good connection on 3+ even 2 sometime. But yes you are right in saying xbox is superior.

PSN is way more lively, albeit of worse quality as Zeal & I discussed. If you're really hungering for competition and there's nothing local going on, it's an alternative that can be settled for.

He's quite right now, even at my time zone nobody is online. The game is dead. If I stay up to play at quite later times then it'd be the same US players.

Fight me! Right now!

I'm actually finding it quite the opposite. It's SUPER DEAD on PSN and I can find matches almost no problem on Xbox Live.

^you're from spring field!!??!

are you close to Amherst? Nobody ever heard of P4A (FIFA is all the rage)

^you're from spring field!!??!

are you close to Amherst? Nobody ever heard of P4A (FIFA is all the rage)

I'm 45 minutes drive away from Amherst

ggs to everyone tonight

it just shows me i have a looooong way to go with Yukiko...fighting Radoric's Chie, Drummer's Yu (and Teddie at times), i need to improve my defense and knowledge against these characters :/

GGs Pyry

What you said in your XBL message completely described me haha

after it was 3-3, I started playing angry and not caring. Running into maragi, getting hit by AoA SO many times, and just blindly going in no fucks given

Yukiko is definitely a character that you gotta realize what you're doing all the time.

You're definitely a LOT better than before! Can't wait to run another set =)

Edited by yes06kin

Anyone on the West Coast want to body a noob labrys so he can learn? Que times are so long down here at low grades. QQ

It's no love for the eastside of 360, bruh! cuz everyone moved to claystation 3. Since we having all this snow I may actually go in training mode and relive all of my past glory that is SumSwords