Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Ey whats up guys new to dustloop and also anime games. I'm finally picking up this game up seriously to get ready for the dlc coming out soon and just wanted to fight some good players to get my skill up and possibly give me some tips, I'm a shadow lab and aigis player, my gt is Frame Frost so feel free to add me up and we can play :D!

So big thanks to Logiic for baring like 50+ matches with me. I only won like three times but GGs, I think I learned a few things. It was a bit disheartening to lose 30 times in a row though :wasted:

Hope I wasn't too boring for you

So big thanks to Logiic for baring like 50+ matches with me. I only won like three times but GGs, I think I learned a few things. It was a bit disheartening to lose 30 times in a row though :wasted:

Hope I wasn't too boring for you

GGs and no you wasn't boring, it was pretty fun even though I got fateled like 8x a match

Hi everyone,

Brand new to P4A. Got the game last week. Would love to practice with a fellow lowbie (level 1~5). Trying Chie as a main for now. 

XBOX Live gamertag: TheGRITTY

Feel free to PM me for some battles online on XBL. I haven't been on P4A as much recently as I've been playing other stuff (and I don't have XBL Gold atm), but I'll be back in the race once Ultimax drops in September. My online name is SoraTehGoon, however, it will be changed to TopTierTaite soon. I am a Yukiko player and I'm willing to take on anyone who would like to run some games. I do go to school and I do some extracurricular activities (Mainly Jrotc), so my schedule may be tied up during the week. I'm open on weekends usually as long as nothing pops up. Outside of that, hmu!
~Let's go!

I had some GGs on XBL tonight but not sure if those players are on Dustloop. If you play on XBL, send me a friend request. I'm new but I'd like practice with anyone who's willing. 

I had some GGs on XBL tonight but not sure if those players are on Dustloop. If you play on XBL, send me a friend request. I'm new but I'd like practice with anyone who's willing.

I don't remember if I played you last night or the night before, but it was fun so if you'd like to shoot me a friend request and we'll do it again sometime.

I don't remember if I played you last night or the night before, but it was fun so if you'd like to shoot me a friend request and we'll do it again sometime.

I remember you! We totally had some GGs. Not sure if you were the one (of many) who massacred me. I'll shoot you a friend request later today.  

Edit: Accepted your request, Leviathan. 

Still getting the hang of my main in Persona 4 Arena. I'm still pretty new. If you're down to play. just add me on XBL and send me a message saying Dustloop.

XBL: FNG Collinclark

Jesus christ, my first time going online in awhile today and I saw seven open lobbies! SEVEN. I didn't think this was game was alive.

GGs to Seizo and MLO Battousai.

I'm online and down to play.

XBL: FNG CollinClark

Just add, say you're from Dustloop, and we'll lobby up or play.

Will do.

I'm fairly new as well. My only real plag experience is through my offline friends, and the few people I've met in this thread.

Hi ~
I'm pretty new here, and from my experience in BlazBlue I anticipated the multiplayer would be dead, but not like that D:
So there aren't any rooms and getting into a multiplayer game in EU is pretty hard ._.
Once in a few hours I'll get someone in, but they're usually rank A, so I'm insta-crashed.
So yeah, if someone wants to, invite me for a few newbie games. My XBL is RazerCrow with my main being Labrys  :d:  :db:  :b:  :p:

Hey all,

I went out of town for 2 weeks and am just getting back into the swing of things. I haven't played since before I left so if you see me on, hit me up but be gentle. 

Hello everyone, I'm new to the scene and would really like to play with people. I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to handle a shitton of things in the game. I just want to improve by the time Ultimax releases.

Cmon son...where are the people on the 360? Games been out for 4days and only one person has posted in here since then.

Yall slackin. I need to play some good people for the EXP. If you have the game, post here

I have a lobby up until 11EDT. Let's mashhhh.

GGs  :roboky:

Edited by Elochai

feel like i fucked up picking XBL over PSN... noone to play. lol.

please send me an invite if yall would like to play.

RoyaiSpade  (yeah thats an i... i made it caps so it looks like an L. hope that doesnt confuse anyone)

looking forward to playing some ppl from DL.

Im trying to get an Xbox Lobby together, add me GT: P Y R E X H D  (all spaces)

Id like to coordiante with you guys on good days and times for everyone to play.

GGs to Native Impact & others I played tonight.

In regards to trying to arrange a lobby, I'm usually on in the evenings. You can shoot me an invite if I'm on and I'll play if our connection is good.

edit: Didn't wanna double post. GGs to Radoric & others I played today.

Edited by Elochai

GGs Elochai. You bodied me but that's okay still learning lol

GGs man. I hope my Margaret & Liz weren't too sloppy.