Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Pyrex's lobby. The connections were honestly /way/ better than I thought they would be lol.

Hey all!

Returning to DustLoop to ask for anyone to mercilessly beat my shitty Akihiko until I stop sucking ass at this game.

GT = Hoarseplay

I have a 6 person open arena lobby open atm if anyone's interested. 3+ bar connection restriction. 

Edit: GGs to my lobby. My Minazuki is so fraudulent. 

Edited by Elochai

GG's guys! Elochai and Pancakes are way outta my league lmao I swear when I play you guys I feel like Im air dashing into a wall over and over again. LMAO

Hey guys. Recently my motherboard died, which gives me a lot of time to figure out how to play this game lol.

ggs Free Skylone, Shinosuke, pancakes and everyone I played tonight

I have a lobby open; I'll prolly be playing an hour or 2. Come beat me up.

GGs Radoric. I'm kinda upset that I dropped that super easy Hassou Tobi combo lol.

Edited by Elochai

Hey everyone I'm new to dustloop and was wondering if anyone would like to exchange gamertags so we could enjoy some games on P4U. :D

Also, I currently have room open if anyone wants to have some matches. :)

Gt:pangleark

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for people to play with online to just get better at this game. Been getting destroyed by people online so I'm pretty much willing to play anyone. If anyone is down for some games, just add me and give the invite.(GT-JBHeadfonez)

Feel free to add me for games, probably won't talk much or join parties, but I definitely need to play some games. "Captain Pyron" If you can, let me know what the FR is about. I might think you're someone on Destiny or something otherwise.

I'm a smelly bad Adachi player btw.