Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES OVER XBOX LIVE ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

[table=width: 700, class: outer_border, align: center]

• Use this thread to find matches on XBL or to say Good Games to the people you played (or Bad Games).
  • Keep the "off topic" stuff out of this thread.
  • Everyone can feel free to post if you're hosting a room or looking for matches. I advise posting your "location" when you go to do this so that people know what to expect in terms of lag.

[/table] Edited by Kurushii

GG's to Superscience and crisis edge, currently running under the GT Ice Age 10 till whenever.

It's underwater training, see by being able to count the frames you can choose which button allow you to win.

Omni's training at one hundred times USA's lag before heading to Japan to face off against Jiyuna.

To: Random Netplay Monsters

Re: "Ranked matches"

Dodge more after 1 match. I don't mind. It only gets worse from here if you can't handle day 1/day 2 basic netplay.

-Iora, dictated but not read.

Is that glitch that randomly gives you billions of disconnects and labels you as red forever from Blazblue in this game too?

Because I finished 13 matches and my name randomly turned red. Now everyone avoids me. God damnit.

Is that glitch that randomly gives you billions of disconnects and labels you as red forever from Blazblue in this game too?

Because I finished 13 matches and my name randomly turned red. Now everyone avoids me. God damnit.

Same exact thing happened to me. If its like BB though, you can delete your save game and start your record over

Hosting a room. 3 people max. Come play DL ^^

MLDC jouka - I play labrys

i got a rank down after 2 losses.....

BB all over again D:

goodbye ranked...

im gonna make a room in a bit, and im using an alt account, which im about to change here

so far i havent played anyone notable on xbl yet, prob cus xbl had the most capcom people in it. 8 win streak on ranked and its only day 2 for me and i dont even know combos. lolol

so far i havent played anyone notable on xbl yet, prob cus xbl had the most capcom people in it. 8 win streak on ranked and its only day 2 for me and i dont even know combos. lolol

well good luck when you get to the 700 psr users

those free tactics wont work

Is it just me or is mitsuru's range kinda obnoxious?

Especially netplay where I can't IB anything at all and everything is safe.

Edited by ryofoong

after 30-40 matches my red shit FINALLY went away, thank god

gg's to Lumin and Nemesis, fun stuff guys.

I want to see a Yu that is completely respectful to everything doesn't know what the DP command is.

I played a yu in rank that literally DP'd after every knockdown, been a while since I saw someone so committed. I got to practice all sorts of DP safe options, lol.

GGs Rank lol. Why do people 1 button mash when the combos are so freaking easy.

lmao, the good ones arent easy

but i know what you mean. liz makes AAAAA look legit though

GGs ranked I had some really fun matches.

So I made it to top 3 PSR with Naoto. Is PSR Based on Win/Ratio? I can no longer gain PSR.

damn good shit man . i cant even get rank matches i get like two and its like everybody in the world disappears from rank.

i think it is psr

So I made it to top 3 PSR with Naoto. Is PSR Based on Win/Ratio? I can no longer gain PSR.

After 100 or so matches you really just get psr from playing others with a high amount.

For the most part you just be getting fraction like 1/3 of one psr.

GGs to whoever i played. Post Patch play is so smooth ^^

Glad I am not seeing a lot of Labby so far. That mirror is so silly.

It depends on the player. Usually I get like 1, but some I won't get any and others closer to my grade will net me 2.

Same thing happened to me once I reached a certain point. I only get 1 PSR for beating people with similar PSR/rank otherwise I get 0. Kinda afraid at how much I'd lose if I lost. Also, GGs :D You're the only person online I've seen do corner loops so well! Definitely learned a lot about that match up from you I think.