Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

lol i can't even remember, i'm so dumb lol

you also play BB too, right?

yea, lol but i haven't been on bb in months because all my attention has gone to yosuke & p4a.

but i'll never forget about hazama.

GGs last few nights all. Pssych, SummonedSwords, pwnd, Millette, ENIGMATIC, Radoric, anyone else that joined my lobbies.

idk wht happened last night, i just left the room because my connection was on 0. that was a first with you, my bad. GG's

GG's Beat By X, Blackstar & Raccoon. Also, GG's to Kobayashi and DigiOps earlier today.

Good Liz (Thanatos) and Akihiko players still give me a tough time and I should play as them to understand how they work more.

Edited by Spring_Raid

GGs Kuruumster. Netplay got the best of both of us some matches but I want that lagless runback at ufgt!

GGs Daddy Courage. Did it seem like we got random lag spikes during our matches or was it just me? Either way, appreciate the Akihiko experience.

GGs Daddy Courage. Did it seem like we got random lag spikes during our matches or was it just me? Either way, appreciate the Akihiko experience.

Oh, I saw that too, but it was probably on my end. Southern ISPs aren't really know for being good, I apologize. I appreciate the Aigis experience as well since only three Aigis players exist on XBL.

What did you think of the unorthodox offense this time around Grant? Trying to find a new way to play Aigis. Hoping it works out for the best. It feels like an on-off constant pressure thing especially against some characters.

Anybody playing right now? I can't sleep...

What did you think of the unorthodox offense this time around Grant? Trying to find a new way to play Aigis. Hoping it works out for the best. It feels like an on-off constant pressure thing especially against some characters.

It was definitely awkward to fight against. At some points I actually was blocking just because I was tired and couldn't keep track of whether or not you were in orgia lol. It is a unique style and it's also cool because if they start to get a read you can just go back to your old style and keep them guessing. GGs. I wish I could've played more but I should really get to bed.

Edited by GrantLe

GGs to everybody i played yesterday :E

Also yeah, you're not sliding and mashing AoA as much anymore, Rybuster. Good job :D

Edited by Domo

GGs to everybody i played yesterday :E

Also yeah, you're not sliding and mashing AoA as much anymore, Rybuster. Good job :D

Yep, he's really improved.

GGs Rybuster. Also ggs to pwndmonz and the Shadow Lab/Labrys army in his room lol.

GG's to Twinked, Radoric, WuDaMonkey, Daddy Courage, pwndmonz, and everyone in that room who were complaining about Chie. I'll probably make a room and be practicing for most of the day tomorrow, please join and proceed to kick my ass.

is this game still good onliny wise (still populated)???

I miss kanji kun

is this game still good onliny wise (still populated)???

I miss kanji kun

Yeah, there's activity all over, plus, check out the weekly ranking battles that I host every Thursday Night, there's a highlight match for you to see how hype they can be.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16251-%28XBL%29-P4A-Online-Ranbat-Reboot-Season-1-Week-4-My-Little-Mitsuru-Matchup-Advantages-Win-Tournaments