Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

If anyone wants games in now, i have a room open, probably be on for another 2 hours maybe?

About to hop on if anyone wants to play. Might try using a different button setup because my A button still isn't registering.

GGs XBL last night. Also, when do most of you log online now? Seems like when I get off work around 7pm, it gets kinda ronery :(

Around 5, or later around like 11. Or I'll log in, see nothing and just get the hell out. Always disappointed in the (lack of) lobbies. Last night I made a room and amazing players joined so I shouldn't be complaining though.

I thought the more you played something, the better you got at it...

Needless to say, I am NOT very happy with myself right now.

GGs to all

GGs to everybody today. Longest time I've spent on P4U in a while, and I'm still ass. Shout-outs to win-loss dropping :v:.

I thought the more you played something, the better you got at it...

Needless to say, I am NOT very happy with myself right now.

GGs to all

You and I, we will conquer the world, with Star-Demon at our side!!!

GGs Ladd000Russo. Sorry I left, my interwebs went out literally right after that last game. Your Shlabrys was pretty crazy.

GGs everybody. Pretty good session of netplay, though I could have done better. Akihiko mirror is probably my favorite MU in this game. So fun and fast-paced. Reminds me of playing the Ragna mirror match back in BB.

Okay

Time to put in work with Yuki today, so that I can stand a chance in the next Ranbat tournament...

I hear that man. Time to learn the Aigis matchup so I don't get put in loser then taken out...by the same guy. >.>

You need to play me with your Yukiko btw. I still have problems with finding openings and breaking her Persona.

Just watch Grover play against Yukiko. Especially learn how to late-tech her 2D unblock setups wherever possible.

Just watch Grover play against Yukiko. Especially learn how to late-tech her 2D unblock setups wherever possible.

With that said, it turns out he played against a Yukiko in that tourney yesterday on stream. I do think that helped.

GGs to people that joined my room last night. I might get on again tonight. Trying to grind pretty hard for UFGT next week (I need it lol).

All my shit is officially in storage for the summer and my Gold has expired. It's been fun, XBL. See you in the fall!

All my shit is officially in storage for the summer and my Gold has expired. It's been fun, XBL. See you in the fall!

GGs and I'll pour a 40oz for ya.

You can get unlimited Gold forever you know...

Howwwwww?

RIP :(

Get a job.

ead this doesn't involve you and your 2b.

GGs to people that joined my room last night. I might get on again tonight. Trying to grind pretty hard for UFGT next week (I need it lol).

Your Aigis is something else. Looks like I need to play you more often to get a handle on that matchup. I'm pretty sure you remember playing me. My name stands out pretty well.

Care to elaborate on this, sir? This could really help out.