Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Too late input delay can throw people off, too. I was one of those people until I bought an ASUS. Too bad I still do horribly at locals.

Good games to Ciddy, Kelly Bundy, and both Power and Black Star.

Also, GG's to Ctrlaltwtf even though you kicked me. You were doing this thing with Kanji in there...

apparently ranked has it's own small population of players that never go to player matches (aka a mitsuru, few chies, few narukamis, few akihikos, few kanjis). If you want to find ranked matches, i suggest using that time to open up training mode while you wait.

apparently ranked has it's own small population of players that never go to player matches (aka a mitsuru, few chies, few narukamis, few akihikos, few kanjis). If you want to find ranked matches, i suggest using that time to open up training mode while you wait.

thanks boss, and thanks to others who answered

looks like a good set up of characters since they definitely show up often offline throw in aigis, but I will be forever free to her :(

Got CaButler too, haven't seen him in awhile though.

Good games to Ciddy, Kelly Bundy, and both Power and Black Star.

Also, GG's to Ctrlaltwtf even though you kicked me. You were doing this thing with Kanji in there...

Nothing personal, dude, I just thought you were going afk and wasting our time in the lobby. I didn't kick you after you rejoined...

I always forget you, Dairy. GGs to your scary Liz (you are a Liz, right?)

Everytime I try to list GGs I always tell myself there was some other dude with a D name who played Liz and I'm like "was it dollarcashdinero? nah I already gged him..."

omg cabutler my faith in humanity is restored

ggs radoric. starting to get tired, so i'm gonna call it a night.

Edited by Ciddypoo

GGs peoples, another long night. So many more to go until CEO lol

I always forget you, Dairy. GGs to your scary Liz (you are a Liz, right?)

Everytime I try to list GGs I always tell myself there was some other dude with a D name who played Liz and I'm like "was it dollarcashdinero? nah I already gged him..."

No prob, yeah I'm a Liz player, we've only played each other a few times. GGs from a few nights ago, they were really fun. I thought I was gonna get hit by that 1st IK you did.

GGs 2link, Owner, and anyone else I played last night.

GGs everyone. After 50+ matches, I'm done for the night.

GG's man! Even though I gave you two games by dropping OMB's.

GG's man! Even though I gave you two games by dropping OMB's.

If I wanted to read about you dropping OMB combos I'd just look at my XBL messages. NO MORE!

I dropped two 6.7K combos so I'd say we're even, lol.

-Shakes your hand-

Wow that was the closest match I've seen in a while. Fireball deflected my chair lmao!

---

Wow, Liz bodying us all then a F- Labrys comes in and wins.

GGs Audio33, Radoric, Divac OWNS Tmac

Why are all the good Liz players people with names that start with D?

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

GGs Radoric. I got a lot of Yu experience that's surprisingly hard to find.

Good games man. That was one hell of a set. It's funny, while the set was going on, I was trying to have a different song for each match. The set was so close, I actually ran out of songs!