Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I'm thePuck77, would love to make some new playmates in the FGC and anime fighter community, as well as connect with some Persona/Megaten fans (I am both...serious fighter and jrpger with an unhealthy obsession with the Megaten franchise).

I main Teddie/Kuma and secondary Liz, Margaret, Marie (I'm a Velvet boy). I like Adachi and Rise, but haven't spent much time on them.

I have a 1v1 lobby up atm.

GGs Skylone, fuck this game, etc etc. I gave you your set just as I said :v:.

Edited by Elochai

I have a 1v1 lobby up atm.

GGs Skylone, fuck this game, etc etc. I gave you your set just as I said :v:.

Yup. So you quit persona or something heh?

Yup. So you quit persona or something heh?

Nah, I love this game too much to stop playing it any time in the near future. Between my character crisis and rather horrible play as of late, though, playing this game has been kinda frustrating lol.

Nah, I love this game too much to stop playing it any time in the near future. Between my character crisis and rather horrible play as of late, though, playing this game has been kinda frustrating lol.

That happened to me once. Try taking an extended break and maybe watch some videos of your characters. My last bit of advice is just don't main Minazuki, I think there's more than enough of those. It's a jungle out there!!!

1v1 lobby up for a bit. Come body me!

Edit: GGs Pancakez. I was impressed by your play tonight.

Edited by Elochai

Lol, I think what surprised me most was that you actually landed Hama combos. That was quite ambitious. I'd be too afraid of dropping them to actually try them in a real match. 

Lol, I think what surprised me most was that you actually landed Hama combos. That was quite ambitious. I'd be too afraid of dropping them to actually try them in a real match.

I love dem Hama o3o

The day when I actually land a midscreen one will be a glorious day indeed q.q

GGs to everyone in the training lobby tonight. Made me realize how bad I am, how much I hate Minazuki, and how I'm no match for PotC pirates or pancakes. Good stuff regardless though.

Lol Pyron, that was my friend that came over and played all those games with Minazuki. He plays super annoying lol you werent doing anything about the teleport so he abused the hell outta it lol.

Yeah, I don't play the game enough to be able to handle it efficiently. Kinda depressed how slow my reactions were to it too. lol

GGs to MarthFE. Idk what the hell happened with Xbox Live (i sweeear i didn't disconnect lol)

Xbl is down right now