Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Is it against the rules for a triple post in a GGs thread?? (like should I just edit?) If so let me know, I'd rather not create unnecessary trouble

GGs to

- KillerKitty - idk if you're on here, but damn your Shabrys. good couple games, that last ranked match was particularly intense.

- ArchSkullBAngel (sry if spelled wrong) - good games, was a fun set. your Rise improves by the day

I have a 1v1 lobby up. Trying to learn Adachi or something I guess :v:.

GGs to everyone who joined my lobby. Fuck Rise DP  :roboky:.

Nah. It's got plenty of players. Alot of the better players do stick together though

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this forum. Created my account a while ago but was never really active. What time is the game the most active? I wanna get back into it and hopefully get into someone's "group".

Is the xbox side of things dead? I bought the game a few days ago, and I think the most people I've seen online at one time is 6.

Boy, this place has been dead since late p4a.

Only like 12 people are on Xbox version

Nah. It's got plenty of players. Alot of the better players do stick together though

Damn, lol aren't you the guy that sent me messages like "die" and "commit suicide plz" and let's not forget "your mother doesn't love you"

Lmao you sir, are a funny guy.

I think that there are actually enough people to maintain playing. Xbox isn't THAT dead.

If you go back 2 pages in this thread you'll realize that the new game wasn't out yet and only a few people have posted since then. That in itself tells me that the Xbox side of p4au is pretty dead.

I think someone posted saying it's no one to play when the game first came out. Lls I even said that.

Sure it's people to play. The same people to play.

If you go back 2 pages in this thread you'll realize that the new game wasn't out yet and only a few people have posted since then. That in itself tells me that the Xbox side of p4au is pretty dead.

I think someone posted saying it's no one to play when the game first came out. Lls I even said that.

Sure it's people to play. The same people to play.

I play on PS3 as well and I can assure you that when it comes to decent competition PS3 has a few more players (like 5) and they doesn't really make much of a difference. Trust me.

Well I got an xbox to play on here in college but I left my monitor back home lol. I told my mom to ship it up, should be here later this week.

Well I got an xbox to play on here in college but I left my monitor back home lol. I told my mom to ship it up, should be here later this week.

I saw you were finally back online! ...On PSN, but yea XD. I haven't fought any Teddie players besides you, Gyoro (who seems to have quit or disappeared), and KintokiDouji since P4AU came out. And most of those matches were week 1.