Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I like how because I can defeat Hello Momomo he won't play me,he uses Mitsuru and he can't defeat an akihiko how sad that an F- shits on an S grade, looks like PSR is just for show, especially with mitsurus who aren't Lord Knight

Anyone wanna play some games? My lobby has 2 open spaces, the name is "Rimi."

Edit: GGs random people who joined. Yosuke is still bleh :vbang:.

Edited by Elochai

No, I choose not to play you because quite frankly it's pretty boring and I'm not really a big fan of the Akihiko matchup as well. It gets tiresome playing against him.

Good job raging in a thread no one cares about though. That's always a laugh. I won't continue on the subject anymore. I find stuff like this pretty annoying when people drag their stuff into a random thread.

No, I choose not to play you because quite frankly it's pretty boring and I'm not really a big fan of the Akihiko matchup as well. It gets tiresome playing against him.

Good job raging in a thread no one cares about though. That's always a laugh. I won't continue on the subject anymore. I find stuff like this pretty annoying when people drag their stuff into a random thread.

First thing:If no one cared about the thread why do people post in it still?

Second thing: You don't play me because it is "tiresome to play akihiko" I bet if you beat me 5 times in a row you would keep on playing me. I play everyone regardless of what character they play. how do you think I feel when I play Kanji,Mitsuru,Labrys,or Elizabeth?

First thing:If no one cared about the thread why do people post in it still?

Second thing: You don't play me because it is "tiresome to play akihiko" I bet if you beat me 5 times in a row you would keep on playing me. I play everyone regardless of what character they play. how do you think I feel when I play Kanji,Mitsuru,Labrys,or Elizabeth?

cool (:>

I like how because I can defeat Hello Momomo he won't play me,he uses Mitsuru and he can't defeat an akihiko how sad that an F- shits on an S grade, looks like PSR is just for show, especially with mitsurus who aren't Lord Knight
S rank isn't actually that hard to get because holding A rank is really easy. Just throwing that out there. Holding S+/SS is when it starts getting tough (unless you just DC, ofcourse...).

cool (:>

Alright Momomo, have fun getting your free wins as Mitsuru,I didn't know that some people play a game just for free wins nowadays.

Let me know I gotta start disbanding the room when someone who can beat me joins

I swear you're like another Pandemic but worse cause you use Mitsuru

S rank isn't actually that hard to get because holding A rank is really easy. Just throwing that out there. Holding S+/SS is when it starts getting tough (unless you just DC, ofcourse...).

Ranking system is garbage (rank up/down seems random). PSR is a better indicator. But nothing beats actually competing in offline tournaments and seeing where you stand.

Ranking system is garbage (rank up/down seems random). PSR is a better indicator. But nothing beats actually competing in offline tournaments and seeing where you stand.

Amen

Speaking of offline tournies, you going to Absolute Battles this year?

This message was sponsored by the Phoenix King.

PSR isn't a good indicator since you got S grade Mitsuru's with 650+ PSR that don't want to play F- 0 PSR Akihiko's that can beat them

Ranking system is garbage (rank up/down seems random).

Win 5 matches against A ranks. Next match is a rank down against a C rank. I love the ranking system.

PSR isn't a good indicator since you got S grade Mitsuru's with 650+ PSR that don't want to play F- 0 PSR Akihiko's that can beat them

I'm gonna guess that you don't play ranked since you have 0 zero PSR. Which means that you repeatedly saying that a 0 PSR beat a 650+ means nothing since you spend all your time in player matches (or offline) and you would probably have PSR if you played ranked. Experience is of course more important than any artificial ranking system.

Dear anyone that's close to the east coast:

Might be on later (7-8pm est).

Friend me if you want to play. XBL tag is KenEsque

I mash supers with Kanji.

lets play when u get online swing me an invite

I'm tired of joining lobbies and getting kicked by people who know they cant beat me

i like how when i got my shit handed to me on a silver platter i didnt kick anyone no matter the character they used

examples include Hello Momomo and AinSophAur10

Win 5 matches against A ranks. Next match is a rank down against a C rank. I love the ranking system.

I'm gonna guess that you don't play ranked since you have 0 zero PSR. Which means that you repeatedly saying that a 0 PSR beat a 650+ means nothing since you spend all your time in player matches (or offline) and you would probably have PSR if you played ranked. Experience is of course more important than any artificial ranking system.

I played ranked before and got salty at the people who rage quit on me so i said fuck ranked and stayed in player match

I'm down. I've played you before, you bodied my horrible Yu lol. We're all still learning, though.

It's actually completely predictable, it's just not very fair.

Between C and S rank, only people -1 to +1 within your rank will contribute (so if you're B, B- and B+ will also count). You need a streak of 3 wins or losses that count to go up or down during that time. So if you're C and you keep beating A+ ranks, it means absolutely nothing. And of course, if you see no one near your grade online, you're not going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure this is how it goes.

BlackStar, why you so bitter man? Lol chill for a bit.

This message was sponsored by the Phoenix King.

I get bitter because no matter the character or their skill level i play people no matter what but then u have people that just want to win every match because they cant take a loss or two