Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Everyone's not like you. I don't agree with them but people are free to play whoever they want. They did pay for the game after all and are entitled to enjoy it how they want. It sucks that more people don't just play whoever comes along (assuming the delay is fine).

It's actually completely predictable, it's just not very fair.

Between C and S rank, only people -1 to +1 within your rank will contribute (so if you're B, B- and B+ will also count). You need a streak of 3 wins or losses that count to go up or down during that time. So if you're C and you keep beating A+ ranks, it means absolutely nothing. And of course, if you see no one near your grade online, you're not going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure this is how it goes.

GG, Spring Raid. I didn't know you'd want to play me or whatever, I mean, that's so random lol.

GG, Spring Raid. I didn't know you'd want to play me or whatever, I mean, that's so random lol.

I wanted to keep playing but my connection was being shit.

Yeah, we're pretty close state-wise, so I was kinda surprised I was being trained to play underwater, lol. We can always play later, yes?

hosting a lobby, 3 man, restricted connection but PM me if you dont meet it, ill just invite (fuck the random 0 bar netplayers)

gg's to millete and that labrys (crazy ninja) until your router exploded so far tonight. join join! im getting my hands back into persona mode, not 3s, and i wanna grind!

lobbys closed - ggs to everyone

aj and xvii, my tilt-o-meter went to 'fuck these guys' when you both picked chars you didnt know how to play one after the other. i couldnt concentrate after that lol

im free, but am i that free lol

it was fun though, thanks everyone for helping me get back into anime mode ^^

Bananaken is hosting a room and streaming on XBL right now.

He is midwest! Come and join him.

He is master level S.Labrys, S.Labrys god!

Link to Bananaken stream chat: http://www.twitch.tv/denjinj

Edited by A.X.I.S.

On behalf of Bananaken I thank you for joining his room, well those who decided to.

I was on stream watching and talking.

He has a hard time finding people to play on xbox but he only seems to hop on late at night.

Thank you guys again for joining.

On behalf of Bananaken I thank you for joining his room, well those who decided to.

He has a hard time finding people to play on xbox but he only seems to hop on late at night.

Him and me both. If I didn't know any better, I'd say P4A just died.

Him and me both. If I didn't know any better, I'd say P4A just died.

I thought it died too

Just turns out that the majority of players who have the game AND have xbox live come on late at night or on the weekends

ranked is dead, but player match can live on!

playing with banana ken last night helped me realize just how fucking terrible liz's mix-up is. at this rate I might switch characters, again.

I'll usually find 2 or 3 rank matches a night on weekdays (since I filter for players stronger than me), but enjoy running long sets in player matches more.