Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Some guy who just rage quite twice on me quoted my low XBL gamerscore... props to that guy. YuikikoAmagidyne, props to you.

Edited by Brent-quest

Him and me both. If I didn't know any better, I'd say P4A just died.

Nah just lots offline gathering and such.

Also all the farmers got the scores they want so they are in player rooms farming that.

YukikoAmagidyne is my secret alt account shhhh.

jk I never fought that dude before. Anyone up for some games later on (8 PM CST)?

yukikoamagidyne, i remember that dude. Had a red name but I decided to let him stay in the room anyways, astrolled the first guy through pure luck, then bounced after that game, came back later and ragequit when he got perfected the first round.

He's a funny dude.

Well, MiracleKnight, that was an extremely short set.

Regardless, GGs to all that I fought. Don't you just love Random Select?

yukikoamagidyne, i remember that dude. Had a red name but I decided to let him stay in the room anyways, astrolled the first guy through pure luck, then bounced after that game, came back later and ragequit when he got perfected the first round.

He's a funny dude.

He reminds me of PANDEMIC,AinSophur10, and Hello Momomo lmao

Well, MiracleKnight, that was an extremely short set.

Regardless, GGs to all that I fought. Don't you just love Random Select?

I want some random select games. You in?

I want some random select games. You in?

Alright. Are you inviting, or did you get off?

Edited by XVII

I still find it hilarious you're butthurt about something that happened like 3 days ago and was something that lasted about two minutes tops lol. Someone online chose not to play you. HOLY SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING.

I still find it hilarious you're butthurt about something that happened like 3 days ago and was something that lasted about two minutes tops lol. Someone online chose not to play you. HOLY SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING.

Not me being butthurt if i am saying it reminds me of you

by the way i came to say good games to suna17 he is a very good mitsuru player unlike the other ones I played against

Not me being butthurt if i am saying it reminds me of you

by the way i came to say good games to suna17 he is a very good mitsuru player unlike the other ones I played against

Why he's playing you online instead of me offline, we'll never know though :v:.

gg's player match people. My internet decided to be shit today so matches were really spiky though.

suna17 is an okay mitsuru. I feel like he should be more aggressive in certain aspects of his game and he would be more dangerous.

suna17 is an okay mitsuru. I feel like he should be more aggressive in certain aspects of his game and he would be more dangerous.

i dont know man, he hit me once in the corner and did a 6.3 k combo on me

I thought he was aggressive when he needed to be

and you up for playing tomorrow King?

i still need help fighting yukiko's

GG's to all ranked and player match people tonight, seems like P4U is at its final hours. :(

Shoutouts to BrentQuest and Adventus, the way you guys baited my attempts had me dumbfounded, i feel i'm getting way too predictable lol.

GG's to all ranked and player match people tonight, seems like P4U is at its final hours. :(

Shoutouts to BrentQuest and Adventus, the way you guys baited my attempts had me dumbfounded, i feel i'm getting way too predictable lol.

This, x5 million. Ironically, I made a post about how active the game was last night. Oh, how irony hath slain me.

ggs and thanks for the constructive criticism. It's funny though, I usually try to be aggressive when I'm playing

I guess im gonna end up being up a little bit later, i wanna get some narukami training in if anyones willing to play

Roomname: P4U last hours

0 bar = kick

5 person room

My apologies beforehand if it lags. But usually it depends on location.

make friends on netplay, invite them to rooms, and play in my ranbat (teehee). theres life, even if its hard to find.

this is the netplay world, not mars. there is life. BELIEVE HARDER DAMNIT.

i dont know man, he hit me once in the corner and did a 6.3 k combo on me

I thought he was aggressive when he needed to be

and you up for playing tomorrow King?

i still need help fighting yukiko's

I play a pretty good Yukiko If you want to play I won't mind besides I need the Akihiko experience just tell me when your ready

make friends on netplay, invite them to rooms, and play in my ranbat (teehee). theres life, even if its hard to find.

this is the netplay world, not mars. there is life. BELIEVE HARDER DAMNIT.

Yea i saw your ranbats thread and i wanted to start joining...unfortunatly due to my parents being divorced and not having access to my xbox all the time that could be a problem :(

Also GG's to all the people who joined the room earlier... unfortunately most of them were auto-combo mashers, i had fun trolling them though :)

GGs, AJ.

Goddammit, why the hell does Random Select keep giving me Mitsuru?

Edited by XVII