Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I'd be happy to help you with that, but I have yet to find you online. in fact, you're not on my friends list for some reason

I'll take you up on that offer and add you when I get home. This vid describes how I felt everytime I took DP > Bufudyne. I don't know where all these Mitsuru players came from, but I need to fight as many a possible before NEC.

I'll take you up on that offer and add you when I get home. This vid describes how I felt everytime I took DP > Bufudyne. I don't know where all these Mitsuru players came from, but I need to fight as many a possible before NEC.

Once you find an effective way to bait her DP and avoid Coup Droit the matchup becomes a lot easier,as an Akihiko player I know two ways to bait it that will give me a Fatal 5B on her

Once you find an effective way to bait her DP and avoid Coup Droit the matchup becomes a lot easier,as an Akihiko player I know two ways to bait it that will give me a Fatal 5B on her

I've found a couple of setups on her wakeup to bait DP, but still struggle at close/neutral. Dealing with her air-to-air has also been a bit of a pain.

I've found a couple of setups on her wakeup to bait DP, but still struggle at close/neutral. Dealing with her air-to-air has also been a bit of a pain.

To be honest I've learn that since her air to air are so good I decided to not even attempt approaching from the air

C'mon bro.

In all seriousness, I have work in half an hour or I'd play. If you're on later though, I think I'll play some more.

In all seriousness, I have work in half an hour or I'd play. If you're on later though, I think I'll play some more.

Ah, alright. I'd probably be off, I got school tomorrow lol.

GGs Mendonza. Shame you closed it so early, and I only played two matches. Dat Yu though!

Edit: GGs Ciddy, and the other guy in the lobby. My mom wanted me to get off for a bit. Sorry about that.

Edited by Elochai