Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to everyone I've played recently online. To those who haven't played me' date=' hit me up! I hunger for more netplayer variety.[/quote']

Scrub.

Gg's to everyone I played today.

GGs to all tonight. too salty right now to name all of you

It's a really bad match up, GGs still though. Your Kanji still one of the stronger ones I've fought.

GGs to Ciddypoo too, finally figured out that damn match up the last two matches.

It's a really bad match up, GGs still though. Your Kanji still one of the stronger ones I've fought.

GGs to Ciddypoo too, finally figured out that damn match up the last two matches.

Ciddy figured out the Liz match-up? Now I GOTTA play him again.

Scrub.

Gg's to everyone I played today.

Hey AJ do you have a usual time of day when you're on? I need to figure out when my better connections typically go on lol

No lol, I figured it out. I struggle against Yukiko.

I'm disappointed now, lol. Ah well. I still need to play you again as well. Liz mirrors, fun fun fun :v:.

I'm disappointed now, lol. Ah well. I still need to play you again as well. Liz mirrors, fun fun fun :v:.

Pfffft. It's an awkward matchup!

Though I think a lot of it has to do with characters just dying to Liz once she gets that really nice hit in and drags you to the corner. Even if I play the match 'correctly,' I might not know it and second guess myself. ;p

That said, still trying to figure out if I should toss my Persona on top of Liz or just listen to Stunedge and mash fans and 5D . . .

That, and never jumping at Liz like ever. :D

gonna be on netplaying either p4 or 3s while i watch big two. if you see me, come beat me while im being distracted ^^

GGs WWBH Mike/Blackstar/others. Felt like crying.

I know that feel, bro.

ggs everyone, I think I'm about done with liz, i feel so hopeless in so many matches and after watching Damosu get murdered at NEC, oh god :vbang: