Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

You going through mah played games archive? :v:

Star Ocean 4: The story is below average. Not as good as 1 and 2(have not finished 3).

Terrible terrible voice acting, and half the cast is annoying.

The battle system is awesome, the redeeming quality of the game. Unfortunately the best combos in the game is just basically spamming your strongest attack over and over, instead of requiring you to do something with variety.

(yes this is the only reason i even came here) i had this awesome paragraph as a response to this but imma keep it simple you dont have to spam the samething over and over be creative and create your own combo's for more F.U.N. hope i dont get modded for a 100% off topic post :D c ya (Highly unlikely i will be back here again)

You don't have to spam same thing, and its definitely more fun to vary it up, but just saying the strongest combo is spamming your strongest attack.

Crimson Squall x8 Strongest combo in the game :v:

Followed up by Dragon Roar x3 :v:

It's unfortunate.

K ill stop now. Don't ban me :sweatdrop:

Went to my friend's house for his 21st birthday party and while we were all drinking, we decided to boot up the 360 and use his little brother's XBL account to troll online and we all decided to I should play. Managed to get up his PSR up to a little over a 100. So yeah, GGs to everybody I played online, whether you go to Dustloop or not, oh and the XBL account was "Mark The Mage."

Mad late, but I'm DL hikikomori, so I don't really see these posts ^^; GGs to Dairy, Ciddy, Techno, and domo. Thanks for the long sets and helping me learn a new character (´ ▽`).。o♡

Edited by rawrrawr45

Sorry to drag on this RPG off-topicness but i have to add my 2 cents for dark souls!

I recently just picked it up and immediately fell in love. If you enjoyed any 3d Zelda, I feel like it's a must buy. Lots of things that remind me of Zelda, with RPG elements and it's just challenging.

ANYWAYS I was thinking about picking up Vesperia. I've barely played any tales game, I was in the middle of playing tales of innocence but then my DS hinge broke.

GGs. Sucks that the footage aint there.

Off-Topic

I've beaten Vesperia, and star ocean 4.

Vesperia better but if you have a ps3 you can get other Tales games.

The footage will be there. I just have to tweak the fuck out of things. And I'm going to upload you 20 win streak.

ANYWAYS I was thinking about picking up Vesperia. I've barely played any tales game, I was in the middle of playing tales of innocence but then my DS hinge broke.

Off topic: I had a lot of fun with Vesperia, give it a shot! I think it's a p good place to start if you haven't played a tales game before.

On topic: I'm about to host a room for incredibly tired, late night matches. If anyone wants to help me learn/give matchup exp for someone new to Chie, hit me up. :3

You going through mah played games archive? :v:

Star Ocean 4: The story is below average. Not as good as 1 and 2(have not finished 3).

Terrible terrible voice acting, and half the cast is annoying.

The battle system is awesome, the redeeming quality of the game. Unfortunately the best combos in the game is just basically spamming your strongest attack over and over, instead of requiring you to do something with variety.

Eternal Sonata: I broke the CD before I even started chapter 2 :v:

Which is unfortunate because I'm not gonna buy it again. Looked like it was gonna be interesting, battle system and story.

Also i upped that mahaomon combo.

I agree with this, only star ocean can make a little girl sound unemotional

GGs Tectal. You bodied the entire room. and there were some gdlk players in that room.

I was the one that ended his win streak :v: Tectal is a good Player as always

I would have kept playing,but I had school tomorrow

If that was a Friday or Saturday I would have kept on playing until midnight at least

I <3 Persona until BBCP comes out in America

Edited by blackstar21595

GGs Aeternum, Kobayashi, Crzy Ninjuh, and whoever else.

Aeternum, learn how to hit confirm pls. Kobayashi, stop being a villain D: .

Ugh don't remind me, I dropped so much--your Yu is really frustrating btw; I don't usually have problems with Yus but hot damn

I guess I'm just really glad I got the 5d--jb--ja combo down finally lol

Edit: sorry about leaving the room earlier my internet died, I think it sensed my saltiness and turned off

Edited by AeternumSomnium

Villain? Is it the color I choose??

GG's to BlackStar today. Thanks for the long set!

From what I've seen the past few days, I think all Liz players really need to step up their confirms (myself included). All kinds of confirms. Especially 5C crouch/counter confirms. If we're all going to continue to play Elizabeth, we might as well play her the way she's meant to be played.

Yo, real talk, I'll be feeling myself as usual and shit, and you come in my lobby and give me 1-2 losses or whatever and go "HOLD THAT SHIT." That, and picking my color, lol.

I already play Liz how she's meant to be played, getting bodied by 90% of the cast :v:.

Lol. I actually like all of Liz's colors except #3. I try to rotate through them. Though I do like #2. Reminds me of Order-Sol and Ragna.

From what I've seen the past few days, I think all Liz players really need to step up their confirms (myself included). All kinds of confirms. Especially 5C crouch/counter confirms. If we're all going to continue to play Elizabeth, we might as well play her the way she's meant to be played.

That's the spirit--although gonna be a lot easier said than done

I try to be careful and watch my steps, I get bodied--I try to be offensive and just go all out, I usually get bodied even harder

Somewhere in between one playstyle or another there's gotta be a confirm-balance of sorts lol

The Golden Ratio of hit confirms

As long as no one takes my white/purple w/ flamingo Thanatos, I could care less. And my lack of hitconfirming is blamed on me trying to learn slab even at locals lol.

Edit: Keyword = trying.

Edited by GBS Giovanni

Alright imma pick up liz starting 2morrow.

I started learning her awhile back but never finished learning most her combos.

I actually was interested in maining her but got too interested in S.Lab/Labrys

She's not that much worst than labrys but she is a gimmick:(

Yeah, that's the problem, and one of the reasons why I dislike playing the same people over and over. How many times will you see meaty 5D or a 2C reset? You get used to it after a while, and it's really stagnant. Liz mirror matches are kinda wonky for this reason. Both Elizabeths just sit there and block for days until someone gets tagged by a 5B while jumping.

Don't learn Liz though, because then I won't want to play you, lol. I'll still play you, but I'll despise it.

Ask any Liz about the mirror, and you'll understand.

LOL its that bad?

That means I can only play Labrys/Shadow Labrys sadly.

I also wanted to be an aigis player at one point but she doesnt fit me.

Aigis doesnt have range and I need range since i'm a more defensive player.

And my lack of hitconfirming is blamed on me trying to learn slab even at locals lol./QUOTE]

why dont you have pwndomz teach you S.Lab?

he did make the switch to her from elizabeth

I could help you but pwndomz is a slightly better candidate.

his S.lab is better than mine at this point