Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I'm up for any tutor

Just shoot me an invite when you got free time and have a mic with you:)

I think all the liz players just need a sub character that's a little more viable.

you all are good players who play liz but that character is too gimmicky sometimes

pick up aigis, s.lab or somebody who is a little more solid and less gimmicky maybe

LOL its that bad?

That means I can only play Labrys/Shadow Labrys sadly.

I also wanted to be an aigis player at one point but she doesnt fit me.

Aigis doesnt have range and I need range since i'm a more defensive player.

Aigis 2B has all the range you need.

Or you can use persona normals or your guns.

So much Aigis hate.

Why the hell does everyone hate on Aigis? I'm being serious, it never ceases to amaze me. It's just a vicious hate torrent lol

Jesus Christ you guys did she rape you during your childhood or something? In every thread when she's brought up repressed memories return too? haha

Edited by AeternumSomnium

what is this crap i already hate the liz MU, now liz players are moving to Slab!? my poor yukiko

ggs mime and anyone else who dropped by my lobby today

Aigis 2B has all the range you need.

Or you can use persona normals or your guns.

I know but its just not the same as axe normals for me.

aigis didnt workout for me as weird as that sounds

@ciddypoo there's only one person that dropped liz as a main for S.lab

S.lab has always been giovanni's sub and wants S.lab as a sub

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

I'm just teasin, s.lab matchup is kinda fun since I have to play my char in a completely different way.

Yeah, that's the problem, and one of the reasons why I dislike playing the same people over and over. How many times will you see meaty 5D or a 2C reset? You get used to it after a while, and it's really stagnant. Liz mirror matches are kinda wonky for this reason. Both Elizabeths just sit there and block for days until someone gets tagged by a 5B while jumping.

Don't learn Liz though, because then I won't want to play you, lol. I'll still play you, but I'll despise it.

Ask any Liz about the mirror, and you'll understand.

You get bodied by 90 percent of the cast?

90 percent of the cast outranges Akihiko :v:

Yo, real talk, I'll be feeling myself as usual and shit, and you come in my lobby and give me 1-2 losses or whatever and go "HOLD THAT SHIT." That, and picking my color, lol.

I already play Liz how she's meant to be played, getting bodied by 90% of the cast :v:.

Join the club,Koba comes in my lobby,telling my my fate is in the cards and shit, then I had to tell him I dont believe in date :v:

At any rate though, why you wanna evasive action when I do a lvl 3 Maziodyne unlockable setup Koba? D:

Just shoot me an invite when you got free time and have a mic with you:)

I think all the liz players just need a sub character that's a little more viable.

you all are good players who play liz but that character is too gimmicky sometimes

pick up aigis, s.lab or somebody who is a little more solid and less gimmicky maybe

Aight, I'll hit you up when I get free time. I normally work 12-9 CST w/ Fridays and Sundays off during this month.

Looking for p4a players who play late night to spar with. I'm PST and generally like to play around midnight and after. If there's any night owls around who want to kick my ass and make me hate myself more for sucking at video games shoot me a message :)

Shut up!

I thought I read something about a tournament runback earlier. Were you supposed to be going to Barfights last week? Did you see the destruction on stream lol?

I thought I read something about a tournament runback earlier. Were you supposed to be going to Barfights last week? Did you see the destruction on stream lol?

I was at work but I was suppose to go lol. The guy who was suppose to switch days w/ me backed out at the last minute.

Edit: and I missed the stream because twitch for iPhone is ass.

Good question. I don't think I've even seen an Aigis player on XBL other than Kurum in like 2 weeks.

I cant play him?

What happened to all the aigis players anyway?

You can, lol. I was joking. In my experience of going to tournaments and watching them (which is still a very new thing for me) a lot of people downplay netplayers as scrubs. Sure, netplay isn't as "serious" as a tournament game or whatever, but netplayers can still go pretty far. I think Kuru has been around for a while though, so he's really solid regardless.

Anyway, the only other Aigis players I know are Rose of Zeal, and XenoRaine. I dunno where they went.

I played Mystic illusion's Aigis a few days b4 NEC but yeah that's how it is far as netplay goes.

Aigis is a dead character on xbl

Tier list

S: Major Tourney

A: Local Tourney

B: Offline Casuals

C: Netplay... we dont matter lol