Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

are you gonna be able to play sunday for a FT10 set?

Sure, let me know when!

Very insightful. I'm jealous of all the slab players lurking around here.

Glad you liked it!

I think for XBox I'll switch to a different format, where I simply go through the replays manually (since it's pretty quick anyway), but I'll be using xsplit while doing live commentary. This way I could just stream it if I wanted to, but more importantly it makes it trivial to keep track of scores and I can hide the replay list so the result is not spoiled.

Edited by BananaKun

I don't have a room up, but I'm down with getting on XBL in a bit.

Lobby up, called Bananas

Edited by BananaKun

I don't have a room up, but I'm down with getting on XBL in a bit.

Lobby up, called Bananas

im ready for the FT10 whenever you are.

Edit: i wasnt ready for Sharbys.

I lost 10-0.

Now I feel bad at this game :(

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

im ready for the FT10 whenever you are.

Edit: i wasnt ready for Sharbys.

I lost 10-0.

Now I feel bad at this game :(

ggs, I think matchup knowledge was a huge factor. If you understand when it is "your turn" to counterattack or make a move you'd get a lot of chances to start an offense. Like I mentioned previously, in this matchup your main target is my persona as well.

Edit: Don't feel bad :(

Edited by BananaKun

ggs, I think matchup knowledge was a huge factor. If you understand when it is "your turn" to counterattack or make a move you'd get a lot of chances to start an offense. Like I mentioned previously, in this matchup your main target is my persona as well.

Edit: Don't feel bad :(

True.

I just felt like i could do better than 10-0

some of them cross-up persona attacks i knew were coming and i still got hit by them.

not to mention the 214a and overhead attacks i got i hit by also.

i just have to play better next time if we do another Ft10

ggs

GG's to everyone I played in B-Ken's room and my room right after that. I'm gonna chill out a bit on Persona, I've been playing it nonstop since 10 this morning.

GG's to everyone I played in B-Ken's room and my room right after that. I'm gonna chill out a bit on Persona, I've been playing it nonstop since 10 this morning.

GGs, I haven't seen Tsuuna since I started playing on XBL.

I'll try to upload today's set sometime tonight.

GGs to people who joined my lobby earlier. Didn't have time to tell 'em. Also, shoutouts to xBrionac. Aigis is back, baby.

GGs kobe domo and mimeman.

A revelation that I did not act upon during all those liz mirrors that i lost. I should just block that shit considering liz's horrible mixup options. Just didn't do it lol. :psyduck:

Learned some good stuff from watching kobe, hopefully will incorporate it in the future.

I saw brionac. did not get to play him as kobe bodied us both. :v:

GGs to people who joined my lobby earlier. Didn't have time to tell 'em. Also, shoutouts to xBrionac. Aigis is back, baby.

GGs, I would have stayed for the last match but you didn't give me the chance to fight you again, you passed to Andru so I just left. I want a 1v1 session with you one day, seriously...

I want a 1v1 session with you one day, seriously...

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with that ellipses, but I'd be down, I guess.

GGs to ShinSyn and Eternalops. Eternalops uninstalled my brain burst :v:. Just for the sake of making an excuse, I didn't do run up 214B, that was supposed to be a 5B punish. I'm sure it would've killed you too, lol. Ah well.

I'm not implying anything, I just want to play you more. I don't wanna get bodied like that again.

My apologies then. Usually several lingering periods mean something. You didn't do too bad imo, I just think that you don't know the match-up too well.

My apologies then. Usually several lingering periods mean something. You didn't do too bad imo, I just think that you don't know the match-up too well.

I play Kobayashi a lot and I do well against him, he's one of my locals I play with offline so I'm aware of the match up. I have no idea how to deal with the things you're throwing at me because the way you use Liz's tools are different than how Koba uses them.

This is one of those moments where I will openly admit I am salty over my losses, but I wanna learn from them so that's why I requested the 1v1.