Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's dante, i would have played a few more matches, but I was really feeling like some skullgirls lol

It's ok GG and to anyone else who joined my room GGs

shoutouts to dante ignoring me when I said I was disbanding the room :v:

lol w/e, I wanted to play you at some point anyway. GG

GGs to everyone I think -- I am having too much fun playing this stupid fraudulent game... Too much fun

Thanks for playing me this late, Dante. GGs. I never realized how much of a joke Yukiko is when she has no persona. There's nothing stopping me from pressing every single button on the arcade stick lol. That ex.agi combo was hella swag though.

GGs to whoever I played tonight. Been running into a lot of Yukiko's these past few days. I really need to learn that match, I always feel so lost in it and not know how to get out of her zoning when she gets started.

shoutouts to dante ignoring me when I said I was disbanding the room :v:

lol w/e, I wanted to play you at some point anyway. GG

lol I didn't even pay attention to that

GGs to the Liz Army I played a lot today (D The Dairy Dude, Omnipotent H, Elochai, Domo) and to Nemesis Enforser

@Elochai

Usually when I lose to your Liz I become a bit salty and depressed but now I'm pretty fine with it I'm getting more match up experience and I understand it a little better now and thanks

Gotta give my my friend his Xbox copy back so today is probably my last day on XBL for a while, if people wanna play today o:

Making a room, join up if you'd like. Won't put the connection restriction on this time because 2 bars can't get in.

EDIT: Makes room for possible 2 bars, gets two 1 bars. lol

Edited by Shinsyn

The connection restrictions suck. Should have more options.

Also , going to take a netplay and local break from P4U to actually give me a chance to grind out Shabrys. Haven't grinded combos and set ups since I started learning Liz back at day one.

@Elochai

Usually when I lose to your Liz I become a bit salty and depressed

Why do people tell me this? I seriously wonder, since this isn't the first time. It makes me feel like a fraud or something. Probably why everyone who joined left after one game of getting bodied.

GGs XBL, also known as "lose one game and leave the lobby". This is kinda ridiculous that the only people I can play more than one game at a time with are people on Dustloop. Lol, don't even get me started on people kicking me or disbanding lobbies mid fight.

Sorry, Suna. The connection was kinda laggy imo, so I left. I recall us being able to play smoother in the past. GG regardless.

Are there any West Coast lobbies around? I made one today and just stared at the screen for some time. I joined your room Giovanni but I don't know how people would've felt with 2 bar connections

Why do people tell me this? I seriously wonder, since this isn't the first time. It makes me feel like a fraud or something. Probably why everyone who joined left after one game of getting bodied.

lol no your extremely good and in my opinion one of the best Liz your really good dude. I don't mind losing I just become a little mad and depressed because I feel like I play awful and pretty bad and I could do better.