Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

lol no your extremely good and in my opinion one of the best Liz your really good dude. I don't mind losing I just become a little mad and depressed because I feel like I play awful and pretty bad and I could do better.

This is how I'm feeling right now. Pwndmonz making me look free as fuck, how did I only win one match against him? I'll just option select and say I didn't know the matchup :v:.

GGs Ciddy.

Thanks, by the way. I think Bace is better than me, though.

Shin, our set had way too much netplay fraudyness :O

Yeah, it was. I'm sorry but I say fuck the rules when I play against Aegis. Forgive me plz! ;_;

lol I was doing really well against your offense for some reason. I think I only got command grabbed like three times! It might be that I-have-just-finished-finals mental bonus. And you dropped easymode Garu loops a lot, which, well, I would've been frustrated over that in your position. and 2B is brilliant against your j.B.

GGs peoples.

ggs Drake, pwnd, Tec, Millette, everyone else. gotta grab some grub for now, might be back on later. ;p

Yeah, I was playing sloppy as hell for some reason. I dunno why. Maybe it's because I played some earlier or something, I'm never too good on repeat sets of playing. I feel like I'm making excuses ;____;.

Come to TSB though, so we can grind the match-up out, nigguh.

ggs Drake, pwnd, Tec, Millette, everyone else. gotta grab some grub for now, might be back on later. ;p

ggs. your improving alot. I starting to have trouble against you now.

I'm done playing XBL for today. I'll be on 2morrow if anyone wants to play.

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

GGs to NemesisEnforser.

A shame that I had to go early today. I really wanted to play some more matches with your S.Labrys. :( It was fun though lol.

That's a matchup that I legit need more experience with, so ... by all means? =)

DEFINITELY BETTER THAN HAVING TO PLAY AGAINST MORE SLAB IMO.

I dont know why everyone wanna play s.lab but how many do we have anyway that matter on xbl that still play this game regularly?

I know we got banana ken, Pwndmonz, but others s.labs i could name dont really play the game..

we got new ppl picking her up but i dont even know who they are really.

I'll stick with being one of the few labrys players on xbl

You're like the only Labrys player I can name now, since mime plays Kanji.

crzy ninjuh play labrys although i've havent played him in awhile i cant remember anyone else it sucks.

SwordofToan plays labrys but i really wouldnt count him since he doesnt play p4u that often i think.

We're seriously lacking character diversity on xbl.

no really one really plays naoto either besides lukeyuriraine. there's only a few yukikos too.

I thought about picking another character but it wouldnt do me any good

We diverse enough to stay alive. And the character we have a lot of happens to be the worst character in the game lol. Rather have this then a ton of Mitsuru's.

We diverse enough to stay alive. And the character we have a lot of happens to be the worst character in the game lol. Rather have this then a ton of Mitsuru's.

we have alot of kanjis? or do you mean liz?

I play naoto but i havent played recently because of work but i at least played all of you once if my memory serves me right

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

ggs to all especially all the time i had to play narukami -- why do I love this game ?

sweet games with energizer

Really tired, and I'm not sure if I wanna rob myself of my performance tomorrow by playing some fraudulent netplay.

I dont know why everyone wanna play s.lab but how many do we have anyway that matter on xbl that still play this game regularly?

I know we got banana ken, Pwndmonz, but others s.labs i could name dont really play the game..

we got new ppl picking her up but i dont even know who they are really.

I'll stick with being one of the few labrys players on xbl

I was messing around with some people and decided to pick her because she was the character I knew the least how to play or what to do. I actually had a lot of fun with it so now I'm trying to learn her now. I try to switch between her and Liz now online, with an occasional Narakami play too.

Noooooooo, I was subbing her day. Blame Liz for not being a viable character at high level play :(

Oh understand. I told you personally to make the switch.

You have to have a good strategy and know how to use all her set-ups to blow up good players anyway.

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

SwordofToan plays labrys but i really wouldnt count him since he doesnt play p4u that often i think.

I used to play it alot but then I decided I needed to work on my backlog of games. Ignore my playercard or whatever it is called in P4A. I keep resetting it and it doesn't show how much I've played the game.