Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs everyone who joined my room, or whose room I joined.

I don't see how Tectal can be listening to the funny shit in the voice chat, and not die of laughter. Sorry for the sloppy play.

BGs to people still rage quitting or kicking me, lol. "But I don't have fun playing against Liz!"

I used to play it alot but then I decided I needed to work on my backlog of games. Ignore my playercard or whatever it is called in P4A. I keep resetting it and it doesn't show how much I've played the game.

reset? I didn't know you could do that?

I probably shouldn't be explaining this since I don't know 100%, but I believe it's something like copying your data on a USB, and deleting the version of it on the 360. Then placing the USB's data back on the 360. You keep your overall save data, but your online record is begun anew. Something like that.

Nope. It just happens naturally due to how I start playing online. I typically put my router into a special settings when I netplay and choose to play online right after. It takes some time for my router to kick into the new settings and it causes problems with P4A trying to pull up my profile data off the servers so it tells me to create a new one.

Shin you never check your inbox huh :P

Truth be told, I don't but today was different. I wanted to get some Aegis and Labrys matches in to prepare for the tournament I'm playing in next week. I saw it this time, I just was in the middle of match up grinding.

Sorry to all the guys that sent messages to me and wanted games but until the end of December I'm grinding match ups. I've even volunteered myself for the Yu vs Liz 2 team battle to grind that match up as well. After the nonsense of Frosty Faustings is over, I'll gladly play 1v1's against the players I haven't played yet and those I owe matches.

So guys I am really close to getting P4U on xbox.

Should I do it or shoudn't I?

You obviously have an invested interest in playing it on 360 so why even think about it. Be like Nike and "Just Do It." Besides, the players that actually netplay this game in Michigan are on 360.

I'd say yes, judging by how the PSN side lost to FraudFaqs but fair warning, your best play will be from DL lobbies made here since you'll get kicked from random lobbies or just find baron wasteland type downtimes.

Edited by GBS Giovanni

So guys I am really close to getting P4U on xbox.

Should I do it or shoudn't I?

Do it. I need kanji exp cuz stasis quit this game although he bought it back today.

@shinsyn Thanks for the FT10 with you and thanks for letting me watch you and ayashii go at it.

Very hype and funny matches today.

Your "I hate Labrys " quote made me happy:)

Truth be told, I don't but today was different. I wanted to get some Aegis and Labrys matches in to prepare for the tournament I'm playing in next week. I saw it this time, I just was in the middle of match up grinding.

Sorry to all the guys that sent messages to me and wanted games but until the end of December I'm grinding match ups. I've even volunteered myself for the Yu vs Liz 2 team battle to grind that match up as well. After the nonsense of Frosty Faustings is over, I'll gladly play 1v1's against the players I haven't played yet and those I owe matches.

it's cool

Edited by SolAscension

Do it. I need kanji exp cuz stasis quit this game although he bought it back today.

@shinsyn Thanks for the FT10 with you and thanks for letting me watch you and ayashii go at it.

Very hype and funny matches today.

Your "I hate Labrys " quote made me happy:)

For sure! I needed the match up EXP since our local Labrys always blows me up, the matches were really fun.

PS: I Still Hate Labrys

EDIT: Also AXIS, you could use the match up EXP from fighting Tecal. Maybe then you won't get Gate-kept by Jeep-Chan in another Persona tournament. :3

Edited by Shinsyn

You obviously have an invested interest in playing it on 360 so why even think about it. Be like Nike and "Just Do It." Besides, the players that actually netplay this game in Michigan are on 360.

Ty synshin, because of you i was about to beat SKD, but i didnt beat him due to me not mapping my burst button properly :[

For sure! I needed the match up EXP since our local Labrys always blows me up, the matches were really fun.

PS: I Still Hate Labrys

EDIT: Also AXIS, you could use the match up EXP from fighting Tecal. Maybe then you won't get Gate-kept by Jeep-Chan in another Persona tournament. :3

Feel free to ask me for a FT10 any time, I am in the mood to play again for now

GG's BlackStar!

Ty synshin, because of you i was about to beat SKD, but i didnt beat him due to me not mapping my burst button properly :[

At first, I was confused about this post, but now that I know you live in NY and you went to the TSB event the other day, it makes sense now. Glad I was able to help although I'm not as good as SKD, I put in the effort and try my best to be a very strong Narukami player. I still feel I have some ways to go but I'm willing to take whatever steps necessary to get there.

Hey fellas, I've started playing on XBL a bit to try to improve since our local seen is almost nonexistent. I've been trying out some different characters but think I've decided to stick with Teddie. I'm pretty terrible and need to get a lot more experience under my belt, but I've ran into a few of you online (I went a few rounds with Black Star earlier today) and thought I'd introduce myself since I'll probably be seeing you guys on XBL from time to time. Feel free to step in murder me if you see me playing, nothing beats breaking bad habits and improves you faster than playing good people. I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys around, Happy Holidays!