Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Ludthinks' room. Shoutouts for being on so late, you're godlike for that. I swear that not sleeping for almost 24 hours improves cognitive abilities or something, because I was actually able to block Chie overheads :v:.

Anyway, I have a room up for the next 15m, before I have to go to the airport.

edit: GGs to BlubbaPineKone! Being this tired makes you do godlike shit, like 236236A at max hp to bait bursts. Thanks once more for playing so late.

Forgot to mention this. Sorry if it felt like I stopped trying to anyone I played. I'm just tired, so I'm not playing at my best.

edit 2: still haven't slept yet, and I'm kinda wondering how long I can go. Anyone wanna play some games soon? Or is everyone too busy with their families/asleep :v:?

Edited by Elochai
Asking people to mash at 8AM EST

Nah. Do what blackstar said. You can delay tech and then block. You won't get out of it while she is in orgia if the Aigis can properly meaty. If she knocks you down and then does unfly you'll probably get away though. Some people just don't tech period, but I'm going to start trying some new stuff to pick them up with sweep and triple megido them. Dunno how to get it everytime though.

Good games to everyone I played.

You can also do a super that gives invul them react off the super flash

In Aki's case he can do Thunder Fists D

In Liz's case, do Mind charge, then an anti air

Just be weary of whether or not he crosses you up is all

Shout outs to Kuurumster saying my life bar ain't shit to Megido Fire :v:

Since the "WAY OFF TOPIC" stuff is over, let's keep it that way. Discussions of tournament matches should happen in the thread supporting it, please do better with this in the future.

Anyway, I am jumping online soon, if anyone wants to play, join my room when I put it up.

You can also do a super that gives invul them react off the super flash

In Aki's case he can do Thunder Fists D

In Liz's case, do Mind charge, then an anti air

Just be weary of whether or not he crosses you up is all

Shout outs to Kuurumster saying my life bar ain't shit to Megido Fire :v:

You can still get meaty'd if you decide to Mind Charge as Liz. The invulnerability frames of Mind Charge don't kick in until Liz is actually in the animation of the move. It's pretty good to pause the game though.

ShinSyn, if you're on in an hour or two (hopefully I'll be done with family sooner), I'll get some games with you.

Since the "WAY OFF TOPIC" stuff is over, let's keep it that way. Discussions of tournament matches should happen in the thread supporting it, please do better with this in the future.

Anyway, I am jumping online soon, if anyone wants to play, join my room when I put it up.

be honest Shinny, you know the off topic stuff was hilarious :v:

when you make the room, swing me an invite, I'll record it for the fair people of youtube that watch my P4A vids :v:

be honest Shinny, you know the off topic stuff was hilarious :v:

when you make the room, swing me an invite, I'll record it for the fair people of youtube that watch my P4A vids :v:

Maybe I'll join in also. I also subscribed to your channel. Its sad how more ppl watch my vids than yours and their complete garbage quality compared to your HD quality videos. let me get in the room shinsyn too. Try doing commentary maybe. I'll should get you a few extra views on your channel.

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

GG to you as well. I'm getting back on later, just dropped out to test out this combo, I keep dropping stuff and I need to figure out a different Tech for Aegis.

GG to you as well. I'm getting back on later, just dropped out to test out this combo, I keep dropping stuff and I need to figure out a different Tech for Aegis.

A tech for Aigis, I thought all you can do to her is die :v:

A tech for Aigis, I thought all you can do to her is die :v:

LOL I refuse to believe that. I'll figure something out.

Don't worry. I think I've realized a secret technique that will allow me to not get raped by aigis in an online room. I'll let you be there when I use it

Are you referring to the infamous Xbox Home option select? I've tried using it, but I can never get the input right :v:.

Are you referring to the infamous Xbox Home option select? I've tried using it, but I can never get the input right :v:.

Godammit, he knows! Well...huh, that really puts a dent in my plan. Doesn't matter now I have something even better.

Edited by Powerstar7

GGs Shin and Kobayashi(?). Slowly remembering how to not be free and getting use to playing on XBL again.

Note to Self: Don't try to play online at my mom house, on wifi, during an ice storm. But I was bored.....

That explains why my connection to you kept changing when I joined your room.

I got rolled the last 4 matches. Earlier I did Okay but later on, I got rolled. I had fun, I just needed a break.

on a side note this isn't directed to anyone here but I would like you all to see that I have proven why it is easy for people to get salty via AP Chemistry and spontaneity

2Na + Cl2 2NaCl

In this reaction, the production of salt is favored over the decomposition of salt because the production of salt is spontaneous and occurs without any outside interaction.

A reaction is spontaneous if the value of Gibbs Free energy is negative.

This can be calculated using the formula

ΔG=ΔH-TΔS

ΔG= Gibbs free energy (kj mol-1)

ΔH= Enthalpy of the reaction (kj mol-1)

T= Temperature (Kelvins)

ΔS=Entropy (J mol-1K-1)

ΔH= ΔH of the products- ΔH of the reactants

ΔH= 2(-410.9 kj mol-1) – (0 kj mol-1) = -821.8 kj mol-1

ΔS= (2)(72.33 j mol-1)-[(2)(51.45 j mol-1)+ (222.96 j mol-1)]= -181.2 j mol-1

T= 298 Kelvins

ΔG=( -821.8 kj mol-1)-(298 K)(-.1812 kj mol-1K-1)= -767.8024 kj mol-1