Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moroha

A.B.A vs. Bridget

Bridget is not a threat for ABA if you stay calm, and don't rush. You must be patient because HE is the one who need a knockdown to set his pressure game. First: -Always keep an eye on the yoyo, and make sure your not between bridget and Roger. -Take a bloodPack as soon as possiple, don't try to come close and change mode by keygrab because Bridget's P and S have more range and speed than your normals. Your in Moroha, let's check your usual moves: -5S/5H/6H:Your normals have a good range, but don't over do it with your poke game because Bridget's 5S/2S/6S/5P/2D has good range too, and better start up than your normals. 236K,P can make you feel miserable if you try to go forward unwisely. 2S/6P: Since Bridget is a air-born character, your usual AA can be very usefull, but don't be predictable and use it every time, else you'll expose yourself to air Starship/623P. -Don't us much AD, air throw=knockdown, his 6S is a solid AA, and his 6p has good upper body invicibility so relay on your jH/jS is a gamble. So, it's some kind of disappointing match up as you feel like you won't be able to take the upper hand with your normals. -Danzai/FB Danzai: Even if you've been caught up in a mix-up, think about it twice, or you'll get easily knockdown since Bridget's Starship, rules -and it's FRCable. -best way to get out of his mix-up could be 5P/normal mode:236P and FB slide -Rekka: If you hit on guard, you should try to delay 236S - 46S and forget about 63214S or esle your opponent will get use to it, and IB+Starship= Knockdown! -Konzetsu: From my experience, the best move I know to negate Starship/or any drp input, is Konzetsu-41236S(but don't mess up the FRC). On guard you can keep up the pressure with FRC+AD/if it lands and CH Starship, you get a free combo. As your opponent knows if you hit him once, he'll have to strike with 2 or 3 combos to repay you, be inform that Bridget can pretty easily IK ABA. So feel free to take your time- Moroha gauge is decreasing? nevermind...try to get closer bit by bit. OK, NOW you finally get close, Roger is not around, your in Moroha mode, you prove Starship isn't the answer to everything to your opponent, you just have to worry about burst, or DA, don't forget to use your Kashitsu(41236K)...now Bridget is dead. So, I think it's a 5/5 match up, since Bridget has so many ways to knock you down and make sure you won't have time to use a bloodpack, you will have a hard time trying to get out of his mix-up and get close to him, but "random CH" and unsane dommages are on your side, so patience is what you need here.

about Bridget isn't a threat for ABA... i wouldn't agree with this, and btw he didn't need a knock down and any setup on this match up, all he will do is f.s ABA all day on normal mode, and rolling idou like mad while she is on moroha then if he got lucky -> kd her 3 times and ik her ... anyway any match up v Bridget is a patience test, as ABA can kill him realy fast from any hit on Moroha modes

Here's something cool I saw in a vid: If you perform a properly-timed safe jump on Bridget and he uses the delayed wakeup, you can double-jump forward on reaction and maintain the safe jump anyway.