Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Wiki

Hey guys.

This thread is created in dedication to keep the Elizabeth wiki updated and informative. I would love for anyone else to pitch in and include any useful information they can, so if you want to contribute, fire away. You will need to provide us with your email address so we can send you the account details. It would be very much appreciated if you could state what you've done too just to keep track of what we've done and for consistency.

Wiki discussions are very much appreciated but please only keep it on that topic. Anything else will be moved, deleted, whatever.

The Elizabeth hitboxes and images have been uploaded to the wiki with the help of another staff member.

The Elizabeth wiki can be viewed here.

I have:

• Included basic information for Elizabeth's normals only.
  • Included basic information on defense and included basic combos.

Thanks for that I nearly forgot about providing it in the first post. I expected her normals to look like that and I'm pretty satisfied with it really. Decided to do more wiki work:

• Included basic information on Thanatos attacks and specials. (Used some information from GBS Giovanni (5C) and Sansprotocol (2C) )
  • Removed auto combo in the combo section. I don't even know why it was there lol.
  • Included some combos in the combo section.

so if you want to contribute, please ask myself or Shktn for a wiki account.

It should be public registration now. No longer do people need to go through staff for a account.

The Elizabeth hitboxes and images have been uploaded to the wiki with the help of another staff member.
I did all her move images. I'm going to update her 5AA to a better frame soon.

It should be public registration now. No longer do people need to go through staff for a account.

Ok cool.

Once I get the game, I'll put a good amount of combos on there. For now, I'm just going through combo vids and translating them for the wiki if that's fine since I already have an account on the wiki.

Otherwise, what do you want on there Kiba?

Once I get the game, I'll put a good amount of combos on there. For now, I'm just going through combo vids and translating them for the wiki if that's fine since I already have an account on the wiki.

:) Thank you. The combo video by Ikusaotome has a few impractial combos in it though.

Otherwise, what do you want on there Kiba?

Anything really. Additional information to her normals, specials, more combos, etc. Anything that'll spruce it up, though I'm not picky. :)

:) Thank you. The combo video by Ikusaotome has a few impractial combos in it though.

Anything really. Additional information to her normals, specials, more combos, etc. Anything that'll spruce it up, though I'm not picky. :)

I'll send you a draft then before I put them up in case you may think some of the combos are unnecessary/impractical.

And coolie cool, I'll get on something today.

Sure thing and thanks. Though you do not have to send me a draft. I trust all you guys as much as it is.

Edit:

-Added information to Megidoloan thanks to Eladrien from MM.

-Kaialynn's information on following up from D.Garu has been added to the wiki. Thank you again.

I will put a link in the combo thread to the wiki just to alert people.

Yea thanks for that Toan.

Would someone like to volunteer to do the offense section and beef up the defense? You'd make me a very happy dawg.

shit, l'd love to.

except l don't have a computer.

hooooooooooooly shit on a biscuit, i'm going to start investing in one. very, very soon...

l could help out though. maybe post a little something on her neutral tools since i've played her awhile and have a little written MU stuff. but in terms of publishing it, that l cannot do in my current predicament.

l could help out though. maybe post a little something on her neutral tools since i've played her awhile and have a little written MU stuff. but in terms of publishing it, that l cannot do in my current predicament.

If you post anything I could publish it to the wiki so yea that'll be greatly appreciated. Of course anything I write there may not be fully valid, just yet.

Elochai has been very kind in aiding with the Elizabeth wiki. He has filled the spots for the strategy section, and with that the Liz wiki is complete, but of course if you want to add/take out anything feel free too or/and let me know.

Just decided to keep it concise and easy for others to handle. It actually had much more combos but I removed them because I didn't want to flood the audience.

If you'd like to add to it however, go ahead.