Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

You know, now that my Hype Levels have stabilized, I have to say: these theee new chars came out of goddamn NOWEHERE. All of the previous characters that have been introduced in CS had been in eithe CS or CT in some form.

Azarel, Amune, and Bullet? They literally came out of fucking nowhere.

Not really.

Amane looks and may be an Ikarugian resident.

Bullet is traveling searching for something.

Azrael wants to meet strong people...so yeah.

You know, now that my Hype Levels have stabilized, I have to say: these theee new chars came out of goddamn NOWEHERE. All of the previous characters that have been introduced in CS had been in eithe CS or CT in some form.

Well, the game does have a new setting and this is also the beginning of a new story arc.

Well, everyone was going to Ikaruga near the end right? The new characters probably appeared along the way. CT and CS took place in Kagutsuchi so there wasn't much room for completely new characters to suddenly appear.

When you consider most people were expecting the next characters added to be Saya, Phantom, Jubei or Kokonoe in any assorted order, you have to admit that it's a bit surprising. I'm sure we'll be paying for at least one of those characters come console release.

Personally, these characters don't even seem fit for the game. I don't see where they'd fit in, exactly.

Given the way they look, they look more like they'd belong in GG....Except Amane, I dunno where he'd fit in.

I only thought they'd introduce ONE new character, not an entire three.

Obviously, we all thought they'd throw in Kokonoe, Jubei, Phantom, Saya etc etc.

Maybe they're gunna hit us with some fresh stuff and then give us what we asked for?

Not that I'm not satisfied with a new game.

And there's the fact that they're going to Ikaruga, so they have somewhat of a reason to appear.

Also, Azrael remind me of Akuma with that 'I want to fight the strongest' attitude.

If Amane really does turn out to be who Bang is looking for, all I've gotta say is that is we've got real potential for something hilarious.

If Amane really does turn out to be who Bang is looking for, all I've gotta say is that is we've got real potential for something hilarious.

Oh god, if Amane was the son of the manly-ninja clan's leader that'd be so godlike.

needs more dddddddddddddd. they just won't wipe out a character type, especially since they basically showed that Nu was reforming at the end of CSII. Dark Tsubaki is definitely interesting though.

"Those are the EX moves people are talking about. It refers to unique special moves that vary from character to character, it is present in Guilty Gear and works the similar to the EX moves of KOF. And welcome to the Dustloop forums "

Thanks for the warm reception :) ....and yes I saw the "EX" styled meter but I was suggesting that you "might" be able to use different variations of your distortion drives/supers by pressing another button since currently the button setup calls for only one button press in conjunction with required directional presses of course. This is similar to how supers work in KOF. Example: When Takuma does his Haou Shoukouken level 1 super (basically a giant fireball), OR for the cost of spending 2 meters he can do a triple Haou Shoukouken (3 giant fireballs) instead. I think it would be interesting to incorporate this into BB in some way shape or form. I was simply speculating that since someone mentioned there appeared to be different colored supers that maybe there are multiple variations of each super. Could be cool if done properly :D

My 2 cents anyhow...<_<

;P

When you consider most people were expecting the next characters added to be Saya, Phantom, Jubei or Kokonoe in any assorted order, you have to admit that it's a bit surprising.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I didn't want to be right but I was.

Brand new region, brand new story arc, brand new characters.

I thought Litchi was gonna look/sound/be more evil, but she's still the same slut.

>.>she not the same slut, she's just a very good looking hooker lady

*snip*

I don't those can be qualified as shorts.

Even short shorts would be pushing it.

Regarding new neutral poses, the characters whose neutral poses are clearly visible (Ragna, Jin, Relius, even Noel with her all new outfit sprites) look the same as the earlier BBs. Or am I missing something?

Two things to say :

First, Bullet clearly says something about "Dai Nana Kikan". So she basically either works for Sector Seven, or has something against them.

Second, what the hell is wrong with Hakumen's voice ? oO