Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

You could always make a separate thread for news and info, and leave this one for hype. I'm hype as hell for the game so I don't mind people getting into every little detail they can, even the clothing and such, etc.

We might as well enjoy it for once. Eventually it'll be back to the old "nobody likes BB lol" routine.

This. I want to talk about absolutely everything.

You could always make a separate thread for news and info, and leave this one for hype. I'm hype as hell for the game so I don't mind people getting into every little detail they can, even the clothing and such, etc.

We might as well enjoy it for once. Eventually it'll be back to the old "nobody likes BB lol" routine.

We HAVE a separate thread for news and info. It's been a sticky for nearly two years. The good info will go there and once the hype dies down a bit we'll quietly close this thread and move on. Until then, get hype.

Most of my hype went from P4U to BB:CP

As will 90% of the people saying P4U will last/isn't a replacement for BB.

RIP P4U (3/1/2012~8/4/2012)

"Here lies the eternal"

Just thought to point out that Azrael's coat looks extremely similar to the clothes Tsubaki's wore back in CS. He may be from the same NOL division she is.

Bullet looks like the most generic girl ever. Almost a carbon copy of zenia valov.

Discuss.

We HAVE a separate thread for news and info. It's been a sticky for nearly two years. The good info will go there and once the hype dies down a bit we'll quietly close this thread and move on. Until then, get hype.

Ah, okay. I just meant let us talk about stuff for a little here and then move on with the organization of the news and such. So basically what you just said. This is a moment for celebration. Everyone has been waiting for the next true BB sequel since CT.

Glad to know you're a man of common sense! :D

As will 90% of the people saying P4U will last/isn't a replacement for BB.

RIP P4U (3/1/2012~8/4/2012)

"Here lies the eternal"

I dunno man, I'm gonna play both. I'll probably focus on P4U with BBCSEX as my side game until BB3 console is announced.

Ah, okay. I just meant let us talk about stuff for a little here and then move on with the organization of the news and such. So basically what you just said. This is a moment for celebration. Everyone has been waiting for the next true BB sequel since CT.

Fucking this. Man, I missed the CT>CS change. I'm super hype for a /real/ new game.

Bullet looks like the most generic girl ever. Almost a carbon copy of zenia valov.

Discuss.

Welcome to Japanese character design 101, circa 1990

bahahahaha

oh you guys

the difference between BB and P4, is that P4 has the interest of an actually strong scene with strong players (capcom).

stay 30-man majors, BB

i wonder is the song used one of the new characters theme or the arcade opening theme. most likely the second one

@mastermind after watching it again you may be right he may be nol, but it's too soon to tell

Jesus christ people there's nothing stopping you from playing both.

Pretty much this. You've got plenty of time to practice P4U and get good at it. Then when BB3 comes you can sideline P4U, not practicing as much but still playing. Bam, you can now play 2 games!

BB players are a lot like small insects. They're most attracted to whatever bright, flashy lights are most recent in memory within their short attention spans.

i wonder is the song used one of the new characters theme or the arcade opening theme. most likely the second one

@mastermind after watching it again you may be right he may be nol, but it's too soon to tell

I hope it's a character theme, sounds waaay too good to not be used in fights.

bahahahaha

oh you guys

the difference between BB and P4, is that P4 has the interest of an actually strong scene with strong players (capcom).

stay 30-man majors, BB

I can feel the salt of being murakumo less :vbang:

bahahahaha

oh you guys

stay 30-man majors, BB

Jeeze theres no need to take stabs at BB's scenes like that sev...

Also, the rest of you...stop going "lol P4 is dead nao" because it's not. Your hype switching from one game to another doesn't mean squat about how everyone else views the game.

Talk about P4 in the P4 section. This is the BB section.

Anyone else think the new stages look pretty awesome?

Snow level looked really cool, and then there was an arena like level with TV screens in the background.

Anyone else think the new stages look pretty awesome?

Snow level looked really cool, and then there was an arena like level with TV screens in the background.

snow stages = god

I'm assuming this is for PS3 / 360 and arcade, but the "zoomed out" graphics kind of remind me of a handheld. It's probably just the trailer.

bahahahaha

oh you guys

stay 30-man majors, BB

Why Capcom? Did you mean Atlus?